#rip ccfc (1 Viewer)

pooletocov

Today's date will be etched deep into my heart. The day ccfc was sold down the river by the football league and secondly the day Coventry was ripped from my heart #ripccfc #1brokenheartedfan

Evo1883

i will admit , its the first time in my life i am completely UNINTERESTED in anything ccfc this season , just cannot be arsed anymore

RFC

As this was always going to happen I'm astounded that so many posters on this site are surprised, I'm certainly NOT!
PUSB

honestmike

i will admit , its the first time in my life i am completely UNINTERESTED in anything ccfc this season , just cannot be arsed anymore
Totally understand how you feel fella .... angry, sick and let down but now is the time for us all to unite against all of them SISU,ACL,CCC time to get our club back before its to late

Sky Blue Pete

As this was always going to happen I'm astounded that so many posters on this site are surprised, I'm certainly NOT!
PUSB
That's right rfc glory in your fellow fans sadness. Ccfc will be playing their home games in Northampton for at least 3years!!

pooletocov

how the fuck to you plan to get our club back....I would love to know and I think the rest of the Coventry fans

Come on Fella tell us .:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Kingokings204

The club needs to be liquidated or saved now. All this middle ground is good for no one. Either start again from fresh or someone come in and buy sisu out and save the club. I want the latter and I am informed quietly that sisu are already accepted 1 maybe 2 bids.

covmark

The club needs to be liquidated or saved now. All this middle ground is good for no one. Either start again from fresh or someone come in and buy sisu out and save the club. I want the latter and I am informed quietly that sisu are already accepted 1 maybe 2 bids.

Informed by who exactly?

magic82ball

PUSB

Who's this smug bellend?

bye dolphin

hope your right .moving is not feasible

Users who are viewing this thread