RIP Victoria Wood (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Another national treasure lost.

oakey

My absolute favourite. I saw her live twice. Laughed so much it was painful.
RIP a true legend. She was a trailblazer.

mrtrench

Of all the recent celeb deaths, other than Bowie, this one has shocked me the most.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't say I ever found her funny. Sad about her passing though.

Otis

Yep, me too. RIP. Really sad to see anyone taken away like that, but I didn't find her remotely funny for even a single second.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Mate, you need to check for a pulse!
She is one of a rare breed who could make people laugh from 8 to 80 years of age.

Each to their own, Mate. My personal opinion. She never made me laugh at all. Oh, and my pulse is fine by the way, but thanks for your concern! ;)

rob9872

Never got her either, but then I don't like any female comedians really. I try not to be sexist in most things, but female stand up generally sounds not very funny or crude. Perhaps double standard's from me, but doesn't sound the same and I can only apologise for that. RIP all the same though.

Otis

Never got her either, but then I don't like any female comedians really. I try not to be sexist in most things, but female stand up generally sounds not very funny or crude. Perhaps double standard's from me, but doesn't sound the same and I can only apologise for that. RIP all the same though.
I think there are some very funny female comedians out there for sure.

Macca

Sad, old fashioned harmless humour thst doesnt resort to sick or offensive shock factor jokes

Users who are viewing this thread