Robins comments (2 Viewers)

Robinshio

They have £20 million or so in the ArVO and master funds - they’d want that at least but other than players the club has no assets
Totally incorrect, the biggest asset we have is not the players, it is a place in the championship
Lose that and it massively devalues the asset - That is why now is the absolute time for them to sell, as they are not going to invest, and so the next division we will be in with these owners is League 1 - So sell now to maximise that value
There is no reason that they would not get £30m for a Championship club with squad value and running such a tight ship compared to others - it gives a new owner a blank canvas to work with

alexccfc99

MR is not without blame let’s be honest though

How much are Waghorn and Walker paid to barely kick a ball for us (I read off someone that they both outearn Gyökeres, not sure how true that is though), Todd Kane takes how much home to sit in the U23s, how much money has Hilßner picked up when medically he can’t even play for us

Robins has wasted a lot of the limited money he has been given but that has been counter balanced by Sheaf, Hamer, Gyok and COH

Grendel

Totally incorrect, the biggest asset we have is not the players, it is a place in the championship
Lose that and it massively devalues the asset - That is why now is the absolute time for them to sell, as they are not going to invest, and so the next division we will be in with these owners is League 1 - So sell now to maximise that value
There is no reason that they would not get £30m for a Championship club with squad value and running such a tight ship compared to others - it gives a new owner a blank canvas to work with

No it’s not incorrect.

We have a worthless sub lease no fixed assets and seemingly little contractual obligations from the landlord on even basics

Ironically the only interest on that basis is short term hedge funds - can’t see anyone paying much at all

SlowerThanPlatt

MR is not without blame let’s be honest though

How much are Waghorn and Walker paid to barely kick a ball for us (I read off someone that they both outearn Gyökeres, not sure how true that is though), Todd Kane takes how much home to sit in the U23s, how much money has Hilßner picked up when medically he can’t even play for us

Robins has wasted a lot of the limited money he has been given but that has been counter balanced by Sheaf, Hamer, Gyok and COH

Kane and Hilssner were almost certainly not instigated by him

rexo87

They have £20 million or so in the ArVO and master funds - they’d want that at least but other than players the club has no assets
And player value is quickly going down with Vik, Gus, Ohare, Sheaf only having a year left after this one

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

Yes but how much of that £20 or so is from imaginary interest that’s never been actually loaned in? If it’s just paper debt then they might not demand that back…

robbiekeane

No it’s not incorrect.

We have a worthless sub lease no fixed assets and seemingly little contractual obligations from the landlord on even basics

Ironically the only interest on that basis is short term hedge funds - can’t see anyone paying much at all
Nonsense, our biggest asset is our league position at this stage. As of last seasons we were 12 places away from £100m a year

Grendel

Yes but how much of that £20 or so is from imaginary interest that’s never been actually loaned in? If it’s just paper debt then they might not demand that back…

No that’s pretty genuine - it’s some of the SBS and L that isn’t

Grendel

Nonsense, our biggest asset is our league position at this stage. As of last seasons we were 12 places away from £100m a year

So were other teams

Let’s say someone bought for £30m - we are making considerable operational losses. So then we’d have to have someone prepared to give the club significant money to invest a promotion push that’s losing money already

No additional revenues or assets to borrow against as security - why wouldn’t you buy a club which owns the stadium or at least is the main tenant on a very long sub lease.

Grendel

What do you mean by pretty genuine? Like actual loaned money?

Yes I think OSB said the actual investment is around £32 million - the sbs and l group is £51 million (?)

SlowerThanPlatt

So were other teams

Let’s say someone bought for £30m - we are making considerable operational losses. So then we’d have to have someone prepared to give the club significant money to invest a promotion push that’s losing money already

No additional revenues or assets to borrow against as security - why wouldn’t you buy a club which owns the stadium or at least is the main tenant on a very long sub lease.

It’s a shambles all round really. You’d find few clubs with a worse long term outlook

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
No that’s pretty genuine - it’s some of the SBS and L that isn’t

Otium owes 9.9m capital and 11m in interest per the 2021 financials

Of that 9.9m there is 1.5m that relates to the administration payment

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Without checking properly sbs&l shows around 28m in loans from the investment funds after including some accounting non cash adjustments about 19m of that represents actual cash. Not secured on otium and therefore not secured on the club

Some the amounts loaned have been converted to preference shares from memory around 8m

So in terms of actual cash since 2007 it's around 36m actual money in to the combined business. Most of it in the early years and a net nothing in 5 years to 31/05/2021

Last edited:

Grendel

Without checking properly sbs&l shows around 28m in loans from the investment funds including some accounting adjustment about 19m of that represents actual cash

Some the amounts loaned have been converted to preference shares from memory around 8m

So in terms of actual cash since 2007 it's around 36m actual money in to the combined business. Most of it in the early years and nothing 5 years to 31/05/2021

Well can’t see anyone paying that and I don’t see Sisu showing any real signals they want to sell anyway

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Well can’t see anyone paying that and I don’t see Sisu showing any real signals they want to sell anyway

No nor me on both points. They will want player sales so they can take a slice to reduce loans before they sell. That can be done in any division of course

robbiekeane

Without checking properly sbs&l shows around 28m in loans from the investment funds after including some accounting non cash adjustments about 19m of that represents actual cash. Not secured on otium and therefore not secured on the club

So in terms of actual cash since 2007 it's around 36m actual money in to the combined business. Most of it in the early years and a net nothing in 5 years to 31/05/2021
Yes I think OSB said the actual investment is around £32 million - the sbs and l group is £51 million (?)

Christ so we need somebody to cough up £30m-£40m for the club for SISU to get their money back

we are well and truly fucked.

what’s the actual point in supporting the club at this stage - no potential and no way out. miserable

Brighton Sky Blue

I think Mark's comments for a bit have sounded very down like someone who feels everything is just getting harder every day and i just hope he does not decide to leave. I find quite a few of the posts on here very defeatest we've played 6 games all bar 1 away and there talking about relegation come on have a little bit of faith.

I don’t instinctively think we are the worst side in the league, but as I’ve said before I’m struggling to think of 3 weaker teams. The defence especially makes it so we need to score 2 or 3 a game to get a result.
So were other teams

Someone mentioned EuroMillions. Record win is £200 million, that’d disappear in a flash

SBAndy

The owners and their appointed CEO have no ideas or inclination to grow the club's revenue base

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Genuine question to anyone caring to answer - what would/could you do to improve this to the extent where it’s a viable and meaningful revenue stream? Not talking about race days etc which in the grand scheme of things might bring in £5k (if that), but is there anything else we could be doing?

clint van damme

Genuine question to anyone caring to answer - what would/could you do to improve this to the extent where it’s a viable and meaningful revenue stream? Not talking about race days etc which in the grand scheme of things might bring in £5k (if that), but is there anything else we could be doing?

Filling the 8 to 10 thousand empty seats.

Samo

Filling the 8 to 10 thousand empty seats.

Well there was momentum in terms of attendances/engagement/shirt sales, etc. But that has now gone down the toilet along with our hopes for the season.

cowboy1850

Robins is right to be moody about the transfer window but he had a little bit of money and focused on a player that can't get into the starting eleven. He then signs three inexperienced loanees. So Robins' transfer activity is proving to be problematic as well as our owners selling our assets.

CDK

Thought since pre season all's not well and have been of the view that robins has lot some trust in sisu and boddy which is understandable as think that sisu must sell or we are back on a trip to league 1.

Users who are viewing this thread