Robins has taken us as far as he can. (1 Viewer)

SkyblueTexan

Don’t think Steve Bruce is fit to manage at this level. Might need to follow Mark Hughes’ example and drop a couple of levels.

CCFColi

As per thread title, sadly its time for him to go.

Not one for sacking managers but IMHO we need a Sam Allardyce or a Steve Bruce to take us to the next level. Once we get into the premiership we can start looking at a Jose Mourinho type manager to keep us up and look at getting in to the top 4.

Thanks x

Sbarcher

Can’t believe we are not considering Harry Rednapp or Tony Pulis. Need to be a little more adventurous than Bruce or Big Sam.

Johhny Blue

Just realised that it is 18 matches since I last saw us lose - Luton at Wembley not counted as a loss - (2-4 home to Norwich) Must be a record in my CCFC following days. Missed the home Stoke defeat (family do) and was on holiday for Leicester away. So I'm voting for MR to stay at the moment!!
I’ve got you beat. The last time I saw a loss was 1-0 against Brum and Bigi was a new player

cov_george

Not one for sacking managers but IMHO we need a Sam Allardyce or a Steve Bruce to take us to the next level. Once we get into the premiership we can start looking at a Jose Mourinho type manager to keep us up and look at getting in to the top 4.

Thanks x
Which one are you really Bruce or Sam touting for new job

BackRoomRummermill

Robins has matured with the job - priority number 1 like every season is staying up - this season will be a recalibration of the team -Robins is perfect for us at the moment - I am annoyed at a lot of things like our best players going but I am not annoyed or blame MR

Sick Boy

Season 8 Bravo GIF

Johhny Blue

Thanks x
Do we really need this shit every time we lose a game?

hinckley cov

Calling for his head is silly, but his stubbornness winds me up sometimes as he needed to change things a lot sooner than he did tonight, Dasilva should of been taken off before halftime he’s a shocking defender.

Hobo

Thanks x

Clueless idiot.

MikeyMoo

We have two more points after 34 games than we did last season. All it takes is to win one game everyone is assuming we lose, and we're right back on track. WBA here we come!
1708731555302.gif

Users who are viewing this thread