Robins interested in Huddersfield job (1 Viewer)

PVA

We understand Coventry boss Mark Robins has declared himself very interested in speaking to #htafc following Town’s official approach

Robins & his advisors are now in talks with the Coventry board to try and secure permission to speak with #htafc

We've learnt approach was actually made yesterday & after it was rejected by Cov, #htafc have now made a renewed offer of compensation.

BBC West Yorkshire Sport @WYSDaily

Bye Mark :wave:

Last edited:

ajsccfc

The question is whether to start throwing abuse based on this or wait and see if he goes?

Up your Robins, always hated you. PSGM wuz robbed!

Mucca Mad Boys

Not the distraction I need right now! :mad:

MR, stay or fuck off, get this over and done with either way.

the rumpo kid

maybe its time for robins to make his mark as a manager instead of walking out on clubs, i like him and his style and (for once) sisu have tryed to back him up with the few resourcse that we have, so i hope he considers the fact he could get a name as a man who dosent finish anything, and stays and sees the job trough with us.

RoboCCFC90

Please stay Mark at least until the end of the season, there is still a chance that we could make the Play-Offs and it looks more likely that Huddersfield will be coming down!

WeWillBeBack

Don't blame him. Pains me to say it but Huddersfield town are in a better financial position than us and have a better squad.

barnsleyskyblue

if he talks to them then he will go, what has it come to that bloody huddersfield can come and take our manager. what is making it worse is i work with a huddersfield fan that will have a bloody field day when he goes and he will.

Otis

CWR just been saying Robins really keen on the job and has been in talks with the City board along with his advisers about allowing him to talk to Huddersfield.

:facepalm::facepalm:

Otis

MARK Robins is believed to have cleared his desk at Coventry City’s training ground as he tries to force through a move to managerless Huddersfield Town.

The Telegraph understands the Sky Blues boss is keen to join the Championship survival battlers despite City rejecting a formal approach from the Terriers.

Town made the 43-year-old their number one choice to replace Simon Grayson and although Coventry insist he is still their manager, it looks increasingly likely that the club will be looking for their 12th boss in just over 11 years.

It is believed Robins – who has been at the club just under five months – is locked in talks with club chiefs as he looks to engineer a move to West Yorkshire

He has a release clause in his contract which says the club are unable to stop him leaving if an interested club stump up a six-figure compensation payment, although it is understood that has not yet been triggered.
Although Robins was at Ryton today he did not take training, and suspicions were roused that he was considering his future when he cancelled a pre-arranged meeting with the Telegraph at the training ground minutes before the appointment.
It is understood that first team coach Steve Taylor and fitness coach Darren Robinson are also set to leave and have already said their goodbyes at the training ground.

ohitsaidwalker king power

No point in sweating this out ... he's done a great job.. I would like him to stay... but if he wants to go.. then so be it.. good luck to him.... the king is dead, long live the king.. onwards...

Otis

Tommy Atkins.

What a turnaround. Robins was adamant he was going nowhere just a few weeks ago.

Makes you wonder if he is annoyed at the lack of backing from the board in the transfer window.

coop

Fricking gutted all of this was done before now this is the reason the fitness coach turned down forest absolutely gutted not looking forward to whoever we get in probably Paul ince

coop

Money talks and there is no loyalty in football hope they go down and we go up but unfortunately carnt see it happening .

cmoncity

this all went pearshaped when sisu would not push the boat out for mcgoldrick since then hes seemed to have a diff attitude towards sisu.but i honestley thought he maybe here for the long haul and be the guy to bring glory back to coventry.if true how wrong could i be i am gutted thought he was a grafter

skybluesteve76

Don't blame him. Pains me to say it but Huddersfield town are in a better financial position than us and have a better squad.

Don't blame him?? If your wife came home tonight and said I'm leaving you for someone better looking with more money would you say okay love,I don't blame you?

Tonylinc

Can't believe all this. Was it not only a few weeks ago that MR said that there was Sky Blue blood in his veins? I am absolutely gutted.....and YES, I will blame Sisu. FFS this bloke is the best thing to happen to my club in a very long time; whatever it takes KEEP HIM.

Steve.B50

If someone offered double my wages I would at least talk to my boss.
But he has had pay offers before and was a pro footballer so will already have money.
Why talk about loyalty and say the we are in his blood.
This hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread