Robins or Pressley (1 Viewer)

ggrady

Too early to say but Pressley has done fantastic to motivate the players and pick the right team on Saturday.

Grendel

Pressley shows early promise and we look better defending situations and closing games out.

Also he has done this despite having key personell injured.

It's a good start.

shmmeee

Robins. Thought the team selection and tactics were better. However, play like we did first half v Donny more often and ill change my mind. I still feel Pressley is tactically naive.

standupforcity

Pressley by a mile he wants to be here!

Agree completely...I believe he's a sticker. Unlike Mr Robins who was given a way back into management from the wilderness, then shat on us from a great height...had no vision for the future...only a bigger wedge in his pocket. Pressley strikes me as a man who puts his football and club first.

Sky Blue Kid

Robins. Thought the team selection and tactics were better. However, play like we did first half v Donny more often and ill change my mind. I still feel Pressley is tactically naive.

Agree, Pressley is (How can I say this without being nasty) Very poor when it comes to tactical subs.

Gaz

Mark Robins was a good manager but I wouldn't want him if he can't be arsed with us.

So Pressley gets my vote.

Ashdown1

Way too early to say. Robins and McGoldrick gave me my best 3 months supporting City for a long time. Pressley has only been here 5 minutes, done okay so far though especially under the circumstances.

torchomatic

Pressley for me.

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

Pressley gets my backing still, regardless of today's result.

Nonleagueherewecome

I think we're missing KD. Need a true motivator and tactical genius in the dugout :whistle:

rupert_bear

We need out centre-forward back, Robins had free scoring McGoldrick and Leon Clarke and Elliott as back up and still couldn't win at home.

CCFCDan87

Pressley is in the same mould as Thorn so for me I don't like him already. Very negative football and one good game (donny) has brainwashed many fans. First good game under his helm

CCFCDan87

Brainwashed? Behave yourself.

Everyone on here Friday saying how great we were and how we'd be in the playoffs if it isn't for the admin.! That for me is brainwash fans. Under Pressley we've seen poor performances except for the donny game

Users who are viewing this thread