Robins to Rangers? (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

Not even a rumour but out of all the bollocks about Robins going to Norwich and Villa I can genuinely see the Rangers board considering him for the job.

I can also see Robins being interested.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Skybluebeliever

He has worked with the sporting director Ross Wilson before at Huddersfield and was the reason we got the pre season game so might have legs . Biggest worry in this merry go round is if Swansea manger goes to Rangers would Swansea come in ?

clint van damme

He has worked with the sporting director Ross Wilson before at Huddersfield and was the reason we got the pre season game so might have legs . Biggest worry in this merry go round is if Swansea manger goes to Rangers would Swansea come in ?

Rangers posted losses of 23 million last week and only got around 3mil for Gerrard and his staff, I don't 5hink the new appointment will involve compo but that's just my opinion.

no_loyalty

Not even a rumour but out of all the bollocks about Robins going to Norwich and Villa I can genuinely see the Rangers board considering him for the job.

Thoughts?

Giovanni van Bronckhorst is going there as manager.

CDK

All smoke can't see it happening but posters on this board can speculate all they want ,can't see it as I think he wants to get us back to the premier League and think spl a backward step.
But people will believe what they want.

Brighton Sky Blue

We have gone from suggesting Eric Black every time we get a vacancy to suggesting Robins will be snapped up by any club with a vacancy

RFC

Thoughts?

Personally don’t even think he’d consider it for a number of reasons I’m not prepared to share on this platform 😂

NorthernWisdom

Personally don’t even think he’d consider it for a number of reasons I’m not prepared to share on this platform 😂
His fear of Haggis?

His cat being homesick?

His dislike of COP 26?

His ardent Catholic beliefs?

His inherent xenophobia against the Scots?

His inability to get them to understand his standard order of a chip batch and a scallop?

His dislike of Buckfast?

His lack of string vests?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

His fear of Haggis?

His cat being homesick?

His dislike of COP 26?

His ardent Catholic beliefs?

His inherent xenophobia against the Scots?

His inability to get them to understand his standard order of a chip batch and a scallop?

His dislike of Buckfast?

His lack of string vests?
You missed his hatred to Iron Bru

Users who are viewing this thread