Rock bottom! (1 Viewer)

Covstu

No not a wrestling move!

I think yesterday really dawned on me how piss poor we really are and powerless to do anything about it. I cannot see when the next win is coming from and seeing Donny pick up points against southampton yesterday was gutting to see. 7 points adrift from safety and expanding quickly, we need to sort out the club and fast, however i already fear its too late this season.

sky_blue_up_north

We were gone before a ball was kicked this season, we all knew only the board could not see it.

:blue:

Gaz

I blame that Andy Thorn......... It's all his fault you know.

ashbyjan

Board could see it just didn't care - their priority was slashing costs and if we managed to stay up that was a bonus. It's easy to slash and burn, even a toerag like ken managed it, its harder to do it and still have an effective product and obviously idiot (new manager) ken couldn't do that.

torchomatic

Strongest team in the league.

Macca

I blame that Andy Thorn......... It's all his fault you know.

Are you having a laugh? Our best manager since relegation who has us playing the best football for years in our own half? Don't be ridiculous.

steve72

I still think you should stick with Thorn. The man is working under really difficult circumstances and your decline has been going on for years.

If you take Chris Powell of Charlton which was his first management job as an example - in his first season he took Charlton from a play off place to mid table and a lot of there fans wanted him out. They didn't trust him with money or to get them up. Eyebrows were raised further when we brought in 19 new players. That's one hell of a lot new new players to gel quickly. They are now reaping the rewards.

Changing managers yet again is not the solution and won't be while your club is being run the way it is. If you go down then you should continue to give Thorn a chance to put things right.

Users who are viewing this thread