Roll Call for Sixfields. (2 Viewers)

DazzleTommyDazzle

I have decided that we will watch Hinckley United in Hinckley.

NOT Sky Blues in NHants.

As soon as Cov Play in Cov ..we will be there.

Although alot of abuse as been hurled my way on here...I can see that watching Sky Blues @ Nhants is saying "It's ok SISU..do what you want with our club"

If nobody visits Nhants...we can stand as one..and know in our own heart...WE WERN'T COMPLICIT IN ANY OF THIS.

Long live sky blues..In Cov!

Ive told my lad..and he said...ok ...were not going!!!!

I'm sure that that's the right decision.

This is a genuine case of "united we stand, divided we fall".

NOPM.

Steve.B50

Lots of understandable emotion that I totally get, heres some thoughts from a Wimbledon support of many many years.

When Wimbledon fans walked past me and others when we boycotted the franchise in 2002 I abused them, hurled abuse. Many of these 'fans' hid behind their kids "little billy doesnt understand".. you know what? fuck off Billy who doesn't understand. Stop hiding behind children. Just be truthful, you want to go and don't care. Admit that you'll be there watching some abomination in Northampton, just football innit. But lets stop the "we'll hurt the children". little Billy wont probably give a shit when his brain gets plugged into some gaming box in 5 years. I bet hell respect the decision because you his parent made. Try this on little Billy "some pricktards have stolen coventry away from us the fans, us the people of coventry, we probably aren't going to see them in northampton but we'll fight however hard to get the club back into coventry, do you want to stop the people who did this Billy?"

What about these who cross the line. Let them go, no use fighting them. They'll come round eventually, probably when they look round Sixfields and realise it isn't Coventry in those maroon seats (sorry Cobblers, I cant remmeber the colour). Most Wimbledon fans lost somebody, a mate who went to mk and stayed until they changed the name, but mostly people who drifted off never came to afcw and now watch fulham, or some other club. Some still come back now we are in the league, I always hear of "I used to go in the prem, this is my first game back".. 10/11 years for some people. Going to northampton might be their way of using this to say goodbye to football. If ive learnt something, a lot of people are looking for an excuse to not go to football any longer, these SISU lot are having that effect on cov fans.

SInce 2002, I've been a bitter hate filled individual. I hate MKfilthfucks, and that hatred still burns everytime I hear them mentioned. When we earn't our league place I sank to my knees and uncontrollably sobbed like a massive baby, all those years of trapsing the Sandhursts, the Coves, having to go to Bromley on a Tuesday, being thrashed by Southall, missing out on promotion with 114 points, there were many good times too. But it should never have happened, if only people could see the actual truth of what occurred (and we have to deal with fucking revisionist new football customers of mkscum.. coming out and telling us what really happened supposedly when in 2002 they were wanking off to Liverpool or ManUtd on SKY, hoping they could watch them in MK whilst we marched, sang, turned our backs, got arrested, banned, lied about etc etc trying to make the press see what was really going on with Winkelman and his property deal )

So, in conclusion what am i saying, if people think that 3 points on saturday has any significance then I ask you to reassess why you are a cov fan. If its the club that makes you happy when they win and it makes the whole weekend go very smoothly, or you lose and its a long wait to see if tuesday away to Preston can make it better, if its the club no matter what people say about it you still are proud to wear the shirt no matter if you are a 45 year old fat bloke, you wear it out into town because it represents you and you represent them, its your football club. When you see another fellow fan you might hate his guts but when hes wearing the same shirt you are a brother, you'll kiss him if some twat with a porsche knocks one in off his arse on saturday, you'll share a knowing look of despair when after 30 minutes its 0-5 to scunthorpe. its the whole identity and belonging that people around you are part of the same thing, you drive past the ground when youve lost 0-3 to crewe and as much as it hurts you at least know theyll be another opportunity to run up the terraces trying to grab the nearest bouncing loon to hug him because you might actually win this one. the people who own your club can not buy that. they will never understand, for them its just money. thats why they'll come and they'll go. faceless, featureless cunts who prey on your emotions hoping you'll leap high enough so your change will fall onto the ground for them to hoover up. you can destroy them by bleeding them dry of money. Half a season of zero income and they'll understand who really owns coventry city fc. It aint fucking them.

Well put over, as Coventry as we should all try and look at what happened at Wimbledon as this is the sort of thing that may happen to us if we are seen to be supporting the move.

Steve.B50

I have decided that we will watch Hinckley United in Hinckley.

NOT Sky Blues in NHants.

As soon as Cov Play in Cov ..we will be there.

Although alot of abuse as been hurled my way on here...I can see that watching Sky Blues @ Nhants is saying "It's ok SISU..do what you want with our club"

If nobody visits Nhants...we can stand as one..and know in our own heart...WE WERN'T COMPLICIT IN ANY OF THIS.

Long live sky blues..In Cov!

Ive told my lad..and he said...ok ...were not going!!!!

See you there, I have two season tickets for Hinckley, will use them when CIty are at home. Not great Football but its real, its genuine and its fair. Also a few Coventry lads are in the squad.

Flying Fokker

Lots of understandable emotion that I totally get, heres some thoughts from a Wimbledon support of many many years.

When Wimbledon fans walked past me and others when we boycotted the franchise in 2002 I abused them, hurled abuse. Many of these 'fans' hid behind their kids "little billy doesnt understand".. you know what? fuck off Billy who doesn't understand. Stop hiding behind children. Just be truthful, you want to go and don't care. Admit that you'll be there watching some abomination in Northampton, just football innit. But lets stop the "we'll hurt the children". little Billy wont probably give a shit when his brain gets plugged into some gaming box in 5 years. I bet hell respect the decision because you his parent made. Try this on little Billy "some pricktards have stolen coventry away from us the fans, us the people of coventry, we probably aren't going to see them in northampton but we'll fight however hard to get the club back into coventry, do you want to stop the people who did this Billy?"

What about these who cross the line. Let them go, no use fighting them. They'll come round eventually, probably when they look round Sixfields and realise it isn't Coventry in those maroon seats (sorry Cobblers, I cant remmeber the colour). Most Wimbledon fans lost somebody, a mate who went to mk and stayed until they changed the name, but mostly people who drifted off never came to afcw and now watch fulham, or some other club. Some still come back now we are in the league, I always hear of "I used to go in the prem, this is my first game back".. 10/11 years for some people. Going to northampton might be their way of using this to say goodbye to football. If ive learnt something, a lot of people are looking for an excuse to not go to football any longer, these SISU lot are having that effect on cov fans.

SInce 2002, I've been a bitter hate filled individual. I hate MKfilthfucks, and that hatred still burns everytime I hear them mentioned. When we earn't our league place I sank to my knees and uncontrollably sobbed like a massive baby, all those years of trapsing the Sandhursts, the Coves, having to go to Bromley on a Tuesday, being thrashed by Southall, missing out on promotion with 114 points, there were many good times too. But it should never have happened, if only people could see the actual truth of what occurred (and we have to deal with fucking revisionist new football customers of mkscum.. coming out and telling us what really happened supposedly when in 2002 they were wanking off to Liverpool or ManUtd on SKY, hoping they could watch them in MK whilst we marched, sang, turned our backs, got arrested, banned, lied about etc etc trying to make the press see what was really going on with Winkelman and his property deal )

So, in conclusion what am i saying, if people think that 3 points on saturday has any significance then I ask you to reassess why you are a cov fan. If its the club that makes you happy when they win and it makes the whole weekend go very smoothly, or you lose and its a long wait to see if tuesday away to Preston can make it better, if its the club no matter what people say about it you still are proud to wear the shirt no matter if you are a 45 year old fat bloke, you wear it out into town because it represents you and you represent them, its your football club. When you see another fellow fan you might hate his guts but when hes wearing the same shirt you are a brother, you'll kiss him if some twat with a porsche knocks one in off his arse on saturday, you'll share a knowing look of despair when after 30 minutes its 0-5 to scunthorpe. its the whole identity and belonging that people around you are part of the same thing, you drive past the ground when youve lost 0-3 to crewe and as much as it hurts you at least know theyll be another opportunity to run up the terraces trying to grab the nearest bouncing loon to hug him because you might actually win this one. the people who own your club can not buy that. they will never understand, for them its just money. thats why they'll come and they'll go. faceless, featureless cunts who prey on your emotions hoping you'll leap high enough so your change will fall onto the ground for them to hoover up. you can destroy them by bleeding them dry of money. Half a season of zero income and they'll understand who really owns coventry city fc. It aint fucking them.

Now it is just a case of wresting the club back.

I'm struggling with the whole thing. Many a time I have thought that's my last game for a while. But I didn't expect SISU to do a pre-emptive strike.
I remember a few years ago when I said that modern football fans are consumers and ultimately they will walk if the product is not good.

SISU are probably working on selling the club on the basis that there is still significant demand for the product in Coventry. They will have to hurry up. Contrary to Fisher's belief, they are at the top of the curve and need to sell soon if they are to come out of this with anything.

Somebody needs to buy that stadium. Only time will tell if the Sky Blues play there again. I hope it is a large consortium with interest in the community/ supporter inclusion. It has to happen soon. Without fans they are losing.

SISU cannot sustain losses.

henry the wasp

This should be bumped to the top at every oppertunity.

Seyeclops666

Brilliant. Thanks so much for this.

henry the wasp

I am afraid to say that I feel you will regret it when your son questions you're lack of morals and you are sat there supporting the Northants Blues with an emerging Coventry side rising through the leagues in the City of his birth!!!

You're questioning my morals by saying exactly the same thing as you?

shmmeee

It's a tough one. Having the chance to make some memories with my Daughter taken away from me is the thing about this whole mess that makes me most upset and angry.

It's the thought that if I wait 5 years, she'll be 8-9 and not interested by then. Right now she's desperate to go and we promised her all last season she could this year. Then this clusterfuck appears.

I get where you are coming from. Look at it another way. It's your choice. If you had decided to walk away for a couple of seasons because the football is so dire and you can't see any progress/ it's ruining your day etc, then I am sure your daughter would understand.

It may be a case of holding on to something that is no longer there.

Alternatively there ae opportunities to take your child to new experiences.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm fully on the NOPM bandwagon. But CCFC has always been a huge part of my life and its my right as a father to be able to pass that "joy" on to my kids. I've lost that now. Going to a half empty Sixfields is not the memory I want to pass on.

Fuck everyone in this debacle that cared more about money than community. Basically fuck Sisu and fuck the FA.

Users who are viewing this thread