Romain Vincelot (1 Viewer)

Hobo

One step closer to Conor Thomas leaving with this signing. TM is a God.

dont give up on Thomas yet, he was over played and it hit his confidence. With a few more additions to the squad we might be able to get him back on track.

skybluepm2

2 year deal is also a positive! You'd hope for that as a minimum having parted with hard cash to prise him away from Orient.

stupot07

We paid a fee!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

Seems a good signing.

Del Boy 82

Will this actually mean John fleck will be given the freedom to go forward and use the talent he has an not restrict his game. Let this boy shoot more, he will be like a new signing too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

LJC_CCFC

dont give up on Thomas yet, he was over played and it hit his confidence. With a few more additions to the squad we might be able to get him back on track.

'Back on track', what to slightly average and powderpuff midfield displays? 97 games played and I'm failing to remember a stand out performance or positive display. Don't give me this 'he does the dirty/unseen work', no, he's the master of the five yard sideways/backwards pass. TM clearly doesn't rate him, having not played him last season and by signing Vincelot.

mindgames

my mate runs a pub in Wanstead, not far from Leyton. He says Vincelot was a regular there:

"Just to let you know, eveytime he was in the pub he enjoyed a lot of Moretti, Brooklyn Lager, kopparberg cider and loads of Ciggies.
Having said that he is a great player"

no_loyalty

We paid a fee!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

They must have used Fishers bonus on this signing, happy days

CovisGod

my mate runs a pub in Wanstead, not far from Leyton. He says Vincelot was a regular there:

"Just to let you know, eveytime he was in the pub he enjoyed a lot of Moretti, Brooklyn Lager, kopparberg cider and loads of Ciggies.

Man after my own heart !

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Reading the Orient fans on Twitter, we have got a player & a half for this level & just what we needed.

They reckon a fee of £500k surely not that much though!

armybike

This thread makes a great read

AndreasB

He is continental. They are allowed to do that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LJC_CCFC

If Orient are willing to let Vincelot go, then surely Dean Cox should be on his way too. That's not to say he would come here, as he's definitely earned himself another crack at the Championship.

ptr

The spine of our team now...

Johnson (fingers crossed) - Ricketts

Fleck - Vincelot - O-Brien

Tudgay

I feel that at this level that's a strong spine to the team, hopefully add some tricky/pacey wingers to that and a natural goalscorer and hell we've got a team that will compete surely.

Hoping that O'Brien will look a better player now we've got some players that will help him do the running and dirty work...

Oh and almost forgot an experienced GK would make that spine look even better!

Esoterica

I presume that us paying a fee is all because Mowbray has control of the 'pot'? So paying 100k for example, is the equivalent of 1 less player in the squad on 2k per week?

Terry Gibson's perm

I presume that us paying a fee is all because Mowbray has control of the 'pot'? So paying 100k for example, is the equivalent of 1 less player in the squad on 2k per week?

Or the money he has cut off Reda's deal

covupnorf

The fact the Orient fans are not pleased, and there forum has gone into meltdown, means we have signed a useful player.

stupot07

The spine of our team now...

Johnson (fingers crossed) - Ricketts

Fleck - Vincelot - O-Brien

Tudgay

I feel that at this level that's a strong spine to the team, hopefully add some tricky/pacey wingers to that and a natural goalscorer and hell we've got a team that will compete surely.

Hoping that O'Brien will look a better player now we've got some players that will help him do the running and dirty work...

Oh and almost forgot an experienced GK would make that spine look even better!

Worrying lack of goals in that side.

dohdoh

We paid in the region of 25k for him, an absolute steal.
Get ready for my next snippet in a couple of days and never doubt the dohdoh

Samo

We paid in the region of 25k for him, an absolute steal.
Get ready for my next snippet in a couple of days and never doubt the dohdoh

Aren't you supposed to be extinct?

ptr

Worrying lack of goals in that side.

That's why I said with the addition of a goalscorer. I'm sure everyone will score more than they did last season, I mean, it can't be hard can it

eastwoodsdustman

Whenever I hear his name its always reminded me of a brand of dog food.
I hope he has the pedigree to get us a decent lead in the league this season.

ccfc92

That's why I said with the addition of a goalscorer. I'm sure everyone will score more than they did last season, I mean, it can't be hard can it

Did Fleck score a goal in the end last season?

I've never seen someone hit the wood work so many times :facepalm: :(

ccfc92

Whenever I hear his name its always reminded me of a brand of dog food.
I hope he has the pedigree to get us a decent lead in the league this season.

As long as he stays out the pub that he's apparently fond of. Don't want him feeling ruff on matchday.

Users who are viewing this thread