Rotherham Forum (1 Viewer)

BUSA

Hatchet man hyam 🤦🏼

Attachments

• 4AA40287-04EE-4EB0-8281-34D408517BFF.jpeg
    4AA40287-04EE-4EB0-8281-34D408517BFF.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 176

Magwitch1

Caught him with his bum didn't he? Dangerous way to tackle to be fair. Was he equally as raging when there player did something similar later in the game?
Seen it a couple of times no way was there any attempt by either player other than to win the ball Hyam was a fraction late, and thankfully the ref agreed and in fairness to the Rotherham players they didn’t go overboard about it.

Bugsy

it was about time we started unleashing abit of aggression...PUSB

Frostie

Seen it a couple of times no way was there any attempt by either player other than to win the ball Hyam was a fraction late, and thankfully the ref agreed and in fairness to the Rotherham players they didn’t go overboard about it.

I can only assume their journalist was at the game watching live so didn't have the benefit of a replay as there was clearly nothing in it. Ref gave throw in didn't he?

The Wood challenge was really poor & could actually have seen red due to the height of the challenge.

Gosb

Just been reading their post match comments...worth a look. A great bunch they sound with very fair and complimentary comments.
Have to agree. Highlights for me were Frusbloodytrating, Didsapointing atleast, would of, and, best of all, Robin's

robbiethemole

Decent bunch of lads, not like the smug, over-confident bunch of northern monkeys on Barnsley's forum.
Reckon they're gonna smash us, but their away record against us isn't so great. I would love to see the meltdown on there if we can sneak it.

Johnnythespider

Decent bunch of lads, not like the smug, over-confident bunch of northern monkeys on Barnsley's forum.
Reckon they're gonna smash us, but their away record against us isn't so great. I would love to see the meltdown on there if we can sneak it.
And on here

no_loyalty

Nice club and fans, hopefully they let us sign their keeper and star striker if they go down.

Brighton Sky Blue

Way more levelheaded than us bunch of helmets.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread