Match Thread Rotherham (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this but ........ I've been watching THE goal over and over again. The leap by Osti, from almost a standing start, is amazing. He climbs way above his marker. He said (coming off the pitch) that he hopes to play in front of 'us' at some time. Are we signing him?

Think he's towering over Richard Wood who isn't exactly a dwarf

Covstu

Fantastic win, grit and determination all game. Bossed the defense and midfield but just wished our strikers were a little quicker off the Mark. Never been so nervous for a game for years and absolutely knackered now! 5 more points should do it

Happy_Martian

See what Brighton say about that, they ought to stay up this season but could still trigger the extension to get a fee.

I'm sure they would, similar situation with O'Hare at Villa and Walshy at Brizzle. But as he's still only 21(??), doesn't that get set by tribunal ?

shmmeee

I'm sure they would, similar situation with O'Hare and Villa. But as he's still only 21(??), doesn't that get set by tribunal ?

Only if he’s offered a better contract when his old one is up and he turns it down. An extension would just mean it’s like any normal transfer and a fee would have to be negotiated.

Happy_Martian

Cracking result. Pleased my prediction failed miserably again.

Just been on the Rovrum forum and they're being very polite about us. Barnsley was right when he said they weren't very rude :p

cc84cov

Brighton Sky Blue

Got to be honest both they and their manager speak quite well about how it went and where they are. Do feel a bit for Warne if it ends up being 3 in a row for him

BornSlippySkyBlue

Realistic bunch it seems. Feel for them, we know how it feels. Actually wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if they stay up at Huddersfield’s expense. Or Derby. Or, dare I say it, us. Still a way to go...

Mucca Mad Boys

I have a massive headache still from the match.

Anyone notice at full time Rotherham’s players and staff looked like a team who are down. I still think they will be ok and hud will go down

I don’t think they will stay up and never felt they would. Playing as many games as they have to in such a short period of time takes its toll.

If you’re Rotherham, you’ve got to be bitterly disappointed losing against Wycombe and ourselves sandwiched with a good win against QPR. They’ve left 6 points on the table against teams around them.

Ultimately, Rotherham will probably go down is because they lose too many games.

Users who are viewing this thread