Round 4 : who do you want ? (3 Viewers)

Manchester_sky_blue

Hopefully not Yeovil away. Man City away as It’s one ground I haven’t been too. Been to Maine road several times though.
Hadn't thought about Man City, piece of piss for me to get to and I can always get cheap/free MCFC tickets through work so I change my vote!

ps1948

I'd like to avoid the biggest teams, and would prefer someone like Newcastle, Leicester or Southampton at home - the first two would guarantee a really great atmosphere, and Southampton would be similar to today, and almost as beatable.

pusbccfc

Londonccfcfan

Plum tie to one of tye big boys or local teams.

Could be a scramble for tickets if we get leicester or Wolves away.

Allocation will be 6 k?

Dont think the tickets would get to general sale unless they limit tickets to season holders.

Amcoventry

Nottingham Forest at home for two main reasons. They have beaten the arse today and I can win a beer off my mate.

Paxman II

Well we are not going to win it so the sooner we are out to concentrate on the league the better.
I know that sounds bad but just realistic.Enjoy today and use the euphoria to help our promotion drive and get a plum draw against a big side next, lose but earn some money and we all have a great day without loss of confidence.
I'd like to see the Ricoh fill up more than I'd like a trip away. So man U, Man C or Liverpool at home please.

Mucca Mad Boys

Any top 6 premiership team or other big-money game at home and get knocked out in an honourable fashion. Worst case is a difficult away tie against a scrappy L1 or L2 team I feel.

Hopefully this win against Stoke is a real momentum builder for our league campaign, it's now three wins on the bounce! Bring on Exeter!

steve82

I'm not fussed, being in the draw still gives a buzz, ideally a big side at home for convenience, but then a easier side gives the chance to progress and scoop the prize money but a big money spinner against a big club away will generate a lot of income in a 60k stadium if not priced to cheaply tho maybe the same as a top dollar plum home tie.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Would love an easier team at home this round, huge money for going through to 5th and then maybe a big money tie like Spurs at Wembley. All helps Robins budget for long season push.
Also, whilst the games stack up, didn't affect Lincoln last year and I think the wins pick up the players and really give them confidence for the league games.

harvey098

When will the next round be played? Won’t it be after the window shuts anyway so doesn’t effect Robins’ budget for promotion if we win / lose

Users who are viewing this thread