Round 4 : who do you want ? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Winnable. Rather have this than Rochdale or Sheff United away for example. Localish so we should take a few. Me and the lad will be going.

PUSB and all that.

SkyBlueSoul

b596f00e6a6b7e76cf87447f801096f2.jpg

Think it’s fair to say MK Dons fans aren’t chomping at the bit either. This has 0 replies after 10 minutes...

Greggs

Would love us to take loads, but based on the lack of excitement for a Premier League side at home we'll probably end up take 1100..
Bollocks, once the bandwagon gets rolling people will be fighting for tickets!

Greggs

About as bad a draw as it could be. The worst possible team that could beat us easily and going gives money to a fucking franchise.
Bollocks, would much rather a real tie than a fantasy one with us a tiny chance of getting anything. We can go there, take 10000 and get a result.

lifeskyblue

Not the ideal draw for either club. Both will think they can win it but can see being beaten as well. Both would have preferred Man Utd away.
Would rather it have been at home but I’m hoping for draw at least here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

We more than likely had our cup final last Saturday, its a shame with respect to MK Dons that we didn't get a Prem team because then Robins could hopefully have had a decent amount to go and sign us a match winner or 2 to get us promoted

ovduk78

I think it's a good draw. They'll be no over the top expectation from the fans of playing a big team home or away that could potentially affect our league form which after all is the most important thing. Robins will keep them grounded but he will know that we can win this especially in front of potentially 7,000 + away fans cheering us on. and it could have been so much worse like Peterborough, Yeovil or Newport away.

bawtryneal

We more than likely had our cup final last Saturday, its a shame with respect to MK Dons that we didn't get a Prem team because then Robins could hopefully have had a decent amount to go and sign us a match winner or 2 to get us promoted

You of little faith
We will beat MK Dons, bag another £100k in gate money and price money and then get Man U in last 16

Nick

Administrator
I thought MR spoke very eloquently and clearly has a passion for the club
We need to stick with this guy through thick and thin and trust he does the same.

You can tell it then brushes off onto the players, you can see them agreeing and buying into it.

pusbccfc

It's hardly like we won't make much money off this.

Could be a crowd of 16/17k at MK Dons if we take significant numbers. We get large cut of the sales.

torchomatic

torchomatic

What's the matter struck a chord have I Mr Principle?

Nope, but your desperate to as one of the Divisive Brothers. Get yer kicks somewhere else. I'm happy with the Sky Blue world so not even you can spoil it, no matter how much you dig.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Nope, but your desperate to as one of the Divisive Brothers. Get yer kicks somewhere else. I'm happy with the Sky Blue world so not even you can spoil it, no matter how much you dig.
Why am I being decisive I wasn't the person along with another who accused a fellow city supporter of threatening them. I've ignored you for a while basically because you're a thoughrally unpleasant person, going back to devisivness just take a long look in a mirror.

Liquid Gold

If we can beat Stoke, we can beat one of the weaker League 1 sides, especially with it being like a home game if we rake a big following.
Lets be honest, as good a day and win it was, with the performance to go with it, Stoke threw that game. They had enough chances to stick the ball away and made a good enough effort of presenting chances to us. They put enough effort in to ensure they didn't get stick from their fans while also getting rid of a manager they clearly didn't want. Even with Grimmer's goal, which I had an amazing angle on at the Ricoh, you can tell on the replay Butland didn't extend properly.

The cup run is great, it's amazing to have the BBC live at the Ricoh and people talking about us. It's great having the fans excited. But the priority is still the league, we have to get out of league 2 as soon as possible before we stagnate again. an away tie at one of the bigger clubs would have given us money to stick in to the team now. Maybe we beat MK Dons and get the big tie next round, would be amazing to keep the run going but it's still too late to give MR any money for the transfer window.

no_loyalty

We need to stick with this guy through thick and thin and trust he does the same.

Some manager's just seem to click at a club, I think Robins is the man, I have now forgiven him for leaving last time, I don't believe he would do the same again

wingy

About as bad a draw as it could be. The worst possible team that could beat us easily and going gives money to a fucking franchise.
Tbf the crowd will be about 50/50,so our share goes to us and vice-versa,then are they liable for costs?

SkyBlueSoul

I’m moving to Manchester next week but bugger it, probably gonna get the train down for this. Time for another Sky Blue party!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Just found out who we have. Listen, could’ve been a lot better financially but there’s nothing we can do about it now. No point being down.

I printed a voucher for my stepdad for Xmas for tickets to any match for the remainder of the season and he’s up for this one so I think we’ll make it up. If we can get tickets obvs. Might bring Mrs WM as well.

And on another note, BHSB, how is Torch divisive?! The blokes been seriously ill the past year or so and hardly posted. Nothing on this thread seemingly to stir up your comments...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

I think we should all put his first spell behind us all. He’s come back, he’s a good manager with a good relationship with board and fans alike. I feel the board, with their obvious flaws, trust Robins’ and have backed him in both his spells. So far he’s done really well with recruitment too so I’m hoping we get promoted this season.

As for the draw, hoping we bring a massive SBA down to MK Dons and I think we’ll scalp them and hopefully get a massive team in the 5th round! However, it is a bit of a drab draw!

Users who are viewing this thread