Rumour from the boardroom (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

Just heard after today’s game that the rumour from the Coventry boardroom is that we might - just might be back at the Ricoh in January!
If all goes to plan MK Dons at home is the target.
Watch this space.

Saddlebrains

11th January that game.

There's been murmurs of a January return for a while so surely no smoke without fire?

chiefdave

There was only 2 weeks between the announcement and the first game last time and Waggot later said they'd caused themselves lots of problems by rushing back too quickly rather than setting a date let gave them time to get everything ready.

Even if we come back again with 2 weeks notice it needs to be done this week which seems unlikely seeing as its Xmas.

GaryJones

I’ve heard this myself time and time again however this one today is from a well connected source.
Something is going on behind the scenes for sure.
Here’s hoping it’s a Happy New Year for all of us.
Ding Dong!!!

Magwitch

If this rumour is true I’d think it’s been on the cards for a while, as for the pitch has anyone seen it lately ? there always seems to be a lot of Wasp interest on here.

1ccfc

Controversially I think I would like to see the season out where we are. Our 'home' form is what is making our season. Currently in 5th and only 2 points of the autos. The pitch seems to suit us, so I think let's keep our heads down and focus on the football. The Ricoh doesn't feel like home and is now a rugby stadium where football could be played.

The coventrian

Controversially I think I would like to see the season out where we are. Our 'home' form is what is making our season. Currently in 5th and only 2 points of the autos. The pitch seems to suit us, so I think let's keep our heads down and focus on the football. The Ricoh doesn't feel like home and is now a rugby stadium where football could be played.
Jesus christ.

ccfcway

Not having a dig at all, but this is exactly where we are as a club.

The last move away lost part of our identity and this one has gone with not a single protest and people either not bothered about going or would rather play away and get results than play in Coventry.

Your post was both the reality and depressing, completely understand it though

Last edited:

Warwickhunt

If this rumour is true I’d think it’s been on the cards for a while, as for the pitch has anyone seen it lately ? there always seems to be a lot of Wasp interest on here.
the pitch should be in good shape as the fans are saying they have not seen a lot of rugby played this season (Look at the Table LOL!)

Adge

Back to a shit playing surface like a ploughed field hampering our playing style. Watch the results drop
Dear oh dear. People preferring a decent pitch to our team playing outside of the City.

Johnnythespider

Just heard after today’s game that the rumour from the Coventry boardroom is that we might - just might be back at the Ricoh in January!
Watch this space.
Whose boardroom Wasps or city's

Grendel

The club has to return. This is an unsustainable position and is just a farce

We as fans have been let down by so many people - I just can’t understand how it’s remotely logical to want to stay in Birmingham

cc84cov

Another rumour let’s hope something happens soon I’m losing the will to be arsed to keep going to brum myself

clint van damme

Watch this space.

What boardroom?

Users who are viewing this thread