Rumour has it (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Well people in better position's and higher knowledge thought differently, i think he is better than Thomas and Finch and is more developed than Stevenson and Lawton.. He would add to our squad,, not saying he is the next Platini but he would be a low risk high reward signing... Its not as easy as saying he is not good,, tell me if you think he is better than the positional players we have in the squad?

Remember people in higher positions thought Connor Thomas and Adam Barton were potential premier league players.

The real point is no one seems interested in him. That should tell you a lot.

He's not good enough to get in the first 11. I hardly think a £19,000 a week player is going to be loaned out to sit on the bench for an occasional 10 minute cameo - do you?

It was great business offloading him - great for him as well as he's set for life. The truth is I never saw anything in him that suggested he was anything more than an average league one player. The hype showed lack of football knowledge and was embarrassing.

Grendel

And if it's true that Newcastle will cover his wages and want him to get game time in first team football because they still see him as a prospect for the future...those with better knowledge still think positively of a he lad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'd better start looking at Nuneaton if he wants game time.

Sick Boy

Worst thing that might happen is it might give NLHWC 35 million reasons to start posting on here again.

Let's hope Bedworth United beat us to it.

Hahaha!! I am surprised he still comes on here. He clearly knows next to nothing about football.

Grendel

I posted before if he fits into our wage structure or they release him with a pay off and money is not a problem for him,, then he is a low risk high reward signing...

He's on £950,000 a year

Chipfat

Remember people in higher positions thought Connor Thomas and Adam Barton were potential premier league players.

He's not good enough to get in the first 11. I hardly think a £19,000 a week player is going to be loaned out to sit on the bench for an occasional 10 minute cameo - do you?

It was great business offloading him - great for him as well as he's set for life. The truth is I never saw anything in him that suggested he was anything more than an average league one player. The hype showed lack of football knowledge and was embarrassing.

PLayers have always been taken on potential,, always will some make out some fail to settle,, it does not mean he is bad or others do not rate him.. If you have an opinion on him as not very good thats fine,, but it still doesn't answer the question is he better than C Thomas,Finch and Lawton...

Grendel

PLayers have always been taken on potential,, always will some make out some fail to settle,, it does not mean he is bad or others do not rate him.. If you have an opinion on him as not very good thats fine,, but it still doesn't answer the question is he better than C Thomas,Finch and Lawton...

He's played far less game time and if your seriously lowering the bar to Lawton you've answered the question

Sick Boy

He wouldn't get in our team so why would Newcastle send him here?

Why do you hace so much interest in him coming back? He wasn't good enough for anything other than an average league 1 club the first time round.

Chipfat

Gren,,

If Bigi is the player in question that TM said money is not a problem, its because the lad or person in question has enough or doesn't find money the main motivation for playing.. If this lad is the one in question then being with family in a place he knows as home with a very big bank account already, playing is probably more important right now.. If he gets paid off or comes with Newcastle paying his wages then he is a low risk high reward signing and better than Thomas, Finch or Lawton...

Now everyone on here is guessing, im just having an opinion,, you tell mme wages i have answered it,, you tell me ability i answered it.

So you answer me one is he better than C Thomas, Finch and Lawton who are the next in line if OB, Fleck or Vince are not available...

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

No. It's the best apprentice. It doesn't suggest that he was a great player nor that he'd be any good now.

I didn't say he was great, I said he was hardly shit. Still, on the point, the award meant that he was voted the best of his age group in the Championship that season. Still a good award to win and does show he had talent.

Granted, it doesn't necessarily translate as having the same qualities now but he was getting good game time in the Europa League before injuries, illness and management changes got in his way.

lifeskyblue

He wouldn't get in our team so why would Newcastle send him here?

Why do you hace so much interest in him coming back? He wasn't good enough for anything other than an average league 1 club the first time round.

Except he played in the championship for the average club.

Sick Boy

Gren,,

If Bigi is the player in question that TM said money is not a problem, its because the lad or person in question has enough or doesn't find money the main motivation for playing.. If this lad is the one in question then being with family in a place he knows as home with a very big bank account already, playing is probably more important right now.. If he gets paid off or comes with Newcastle paying his wages then he is a low risk high reward signing and better than Thomas, Finch or Lawton...

Now everyone on here is guessing, im just having an opinion,, you tell mme wages i have answered it,, you tell me ability i answered it, if it is this player in question..

So you answer me one is he better than C Thomas, Finch and Lawton who are the next in line if OB, Fleck or Vince are not available...

I thought that story was dismissed by tr clubs weeks ago and was taken out of context?

If you are happy to accept a mediocre player then you must be happy with us as an average league 1 club.

Sick Boy

Except he played in the championship for the average club.

....and so what? Are you suggesting Neil Wood was good enough for the Championship?

As I have said before, fans can't get upset when we fail every season when they latch onto these average players and defend them at any cost.

simonregis

I thought Bigi had been told to find another club? Newcastle are hardly going to pay his salary if they told him that are they?

If he came to us he would be good competition for Maddison

Chipfat

Football is an opinion and just like an arsehole everyone has one, so if you think Bigi is mediocre that's fine.. In my opinion he is better than the replacements we have.. Is he the next superstar,, how the fuck do i know, if the story was dismissed by the club then fair play wasted my opinion....

Last edited:

Grendel

Gren,,

Now everyone on here is guessing, im just having an opinion,, you tell mme wages i have answered it,, you tell me ability i answered it.

He's not better than Thomas. He's played no games in two years - so there would be many ahead of him if we wanted a third choice central midfielder.

Chipfat

He's not better than Thomas. He's played no games in two years - so there would be many ahead of him if we wanted a third choice central midfielder.

Fair play,, i disagree, but respect that you answered. Bigi is a much better player in every aspect than C Thomas, the only attribute that is a close match is athleticism which i still think bigi is better...

Sick Boy

How is he better? Thomas has played more games and will be a more developed footballer than 'Bigi'

It seems that all players need to do is go on Facebook and respond to fans and suddenly they can do no wrong and are world beaters.

Astute

You said that Wilson wasn't good enough for the Championship. But he played and showed you not to be right. You said he wasn't good enough for the Prem. He has played and has scored goals already.

How many said that Fleck wasn't good enough? He has been a different player under TM. Bigi could do a good job for us. The bit of flair needed at times. It is so easy to have a go at players not playing or even not looking at joining us. But whatever you say on it is only an opinion. So you don't think he is good enough. I would like to see him play under TM. But I can't see it happening.

Sick Boy

You said that Wilson wasn't good enough for the Championship. But he played and showed you not to be right. You said he wasn't good enough for the Prem. He has played and has scored goals already.

How many said that Fleck wasn't good enough? He has been a different player under TM. Bigi could do a good job for us. The bit of flair needed at times. It is so easy to have a go at players not playing or even not looking at joining us. But whatever you say on it is only an opinion. So you don't think he is good enough. I would like to see him play under TM. But I can't see it happening.

Indeed. Mowbray won't bother wasting the budget on him.

Astute

Indeed. Mowbray won't bother wasting the budget on him.

Clubs like Newcastle can afford for him to play for free. They need him to get game time. Even we can afford to pay nothing.

lifeskyblue

....and so what? Are you suggesting Neil Wood was good enough for the Championship?

As I have said before, fans can't get upset when we fail every season when they latch onto these average players and defend them at any cost.

The only 'so what' is you were inaccurate. He has played at a higher level than many of our current youngsters. Not saying we should have him but saying he has some experience

johnwillomagic

To answer the question C.Thomas is better and a far stronger back up than Bigi imo.......Bigi has played virtually no competitive football for ages......
Think Thomas bigger, stronger and a more able deputise in the Vincelot role than Bigi!

Eitherway as TM has also bought Morris in to deputise in midfield too also as back up along with Conor Thomas I cannot see him wasting more
budget on a back up central midfielder. If anything think TM will be looking in loan market for another defender and maybe dare I say it he
may be exploring a goalkeeper.....:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread