Rumour: Hoffman and Elliot takeover negotiations (19 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Did you know that the loneliest creature on Earth is a whale who has been calling out for a mate for over two decades — but whose high-pitched voice is so different to other whales that they never respond.

Well that whale and you, you sad fuck.

torchomatic

4 x ST's just sat here waiting for hope that SISU are leaving. You're trying to paint every stayway fan with the same tarnished brush.

No not all. Just those like you who lectured me on my lack of morals, being a bad example to my son, said they weren't going to attend whilst SISU were there and then change your mind when we get to Wembley. I have no problem with anyone not attending or attending, just with hypocrites like yourself.

skybluebeduff

No not all. Just those like you who lectured me on my lack of morals, being a bad example to my son, said they weren't going to attend whilst SISU were there and then change your mind when we get to Wembley. I have no problem with anyone not attending or attending, just with hypocrites like yourself.
Just like in unison with Nick, here you are...

whopper.

torchomatic

Just like in unison with Nick, here you are...

whopper.

No just pointing out you're a hypocrite. I see you mentioned me in a post so am using my right to reply. Will go back to ignoring you now.

hill83

What do you mean by that? ask them for the conversation, they have sensationalised it like always.

Well, he's saying you said he's setting a bad example to his kids by going to Sixfields I believe. Did you?

Because if you did that's bound to get someone back up and you've got to expect it to be mentioned after.

torchomatic

Well, he's saying you said he's setting a bad example to his kids by going to Sixfields I believe. Did you?

No, even worse, by going to the Ricoh believe it or not.

skybluebeduff

Without sieving through the conversation, it was something along those lines, check the whole story instead of the bits they want you to hear? Pretty sure I brought my kids up first in the conversation.

hill83

Without sieving through the conversation, it was something along those lines, check the whole story instead of the bits they want you to hear?

I'll see if I can find it. Surely you can see that would annoy someone though Wayne?

It has been done to death though.

Kiss and make up.

skybluebeduff

I'll see if I can find it. Surely you can see that would annoy someone though Wayne?
You would think they would just move on and deal with it, I even remembered apologising but they only have that as ammunition against me whenever I defend people who stay away. Swings and roundabouts.

torchomatic

If you'd just had a go at me, fair enough. But at someone's kids? Nah, thats shit.

letsallsingtogether

You would think they would just move on and deal with it, I even remembered apologising but they only have that as ammunition against me whenever I defend people who stay away. Swings and roundabouts.
That's the way they work on here.
Talk of mob rule upset one they come down on you like a ton of bricks backing each other up.
No different To GMK funny enough all are posters off there.
They fucked up that site with their our way or no way attitude this site is going the same way.

torchomatic

Talk of mob rule upset one they come down on you like a ton of bricks backing each other up.
They fucked up that site with their our way or no way attitude this site is going the same way.

I'm not. Never used GMK.

You want to see your own posts sometimes, sweetheart. You're pretty aggressive on occasions.

Nick

Administrator
I made a statement that was fact, he didn't like it, I expanded on it and gave examples. Strangely enough the actual point still hasn't been referenced.

torchomatic

I know I am but I don't need all my mates to back me up like certain posters on here.

True. Just your brother. You're a great little tag team.

I don't have any mates on here. Don't know any of them.

olderskyblue

I'm not. Never used GMK.

You want to see your own posts sometimes, sweetheart. You're pretty aggressive on occasions.

That's a shame, you would have seen a "kids" comment on there that got the moderator very very angry... (rightly so, although, tbf, the poster didn't know it was the mods daughter he was slagging off...) Makes your responses seem quite pleasant... ;)

skybluebeduff

Some just want arguments, seems like they thrive for it. Whereas I just chat shit most days and forget the next.

letsallsingtogether

I made a statement that was fact, he didn't like it, I expanded on it and gave examples. Strangely enough the actual point still hasn't been referenced.
I haven't read it but was it aimed at you?

hill83

I haven't read it but was it aimed at you?

Hang on. Is any of this aimed at you? Why are you getting involved?

Anyway.

FISH

What I will say though, whenever I see bollocks being said I can't help but dive in and get involved. I'm not in a 'team' I've called pretty much everyone a prick on here.
All light hearted banter though. Except for skybluekid, we are lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread