Rumour: Hoffman and Elliot takeover negotiations (14 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Some just want arguments, seems like they thrive for it. Whereas I just chat shit most days and forget the next.
We all chat shit how many things off this site have come true?

We can't even agree if a Manager or player are any good, but hey doesn't make anyone wrong we all have our own opinions and see thing differently.
Go to the game every week with my brother he will see the game differently to me, occationally we might even agree.

That's football :)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's like Genk vs Gent with you two, can never remember who's who :)

That's actually a solid analysis!

I'm the one who gets into arguments on the politics threads, hated Murphy, and criticised Mowbray. Other than that I'm not too bad.

The other Earlsdon is the one that sings 'Russell Slade is a nonce' across the City Arms car park most weekends. Other than that he's alright too!

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

That's actually a solid analysis!

I'm the one who gets into arguments on the politics threads, hated Murphy, and criticised Mowbray. Other than that I'm not too bad.

The other Earlsdon is the one that sings 'Russell Slade is a nonce' across the City Arms car park most weekends. Other than that he's alright too!

That's the first I've heard of it! You're a SISU sympatheiser and part time Wasps fan, if uncle Tim can get you a spare complimentary ticket that is ;)

Captain Dart

fuck me 43 pages of utter dross, and we still ain't finished the season yet hahahahaha
Oh come on don't tell me your knowledge of fish sex isn't somewhat broader.

Liquid Gold

So what constitutes a scab?

giphy.gif

torchomatic

singers_pore

I said that people make statements and then go against them.

No different from you then. You stated you were going to post a list of ways to take the protest to SISU instead of protesting at games. You then failed to provide that list despite several reminders. You even gave excuses, including 1. The server was down, and 2. I've been too busy. Eventually you admitted you had changed your mind and would not be posting the list of protest ideas.

A lot of people on here have sussed you out pal.

torchomatic

No different from you then. You stated you were going to post a list of ways to take the protest to SISU instead of protesting at games. You then failed to provide that list despite several reminders. You even gave excuses, including 1. The server was down, and 2. I've been too busy. Eventually you admitted you had changed your mind and would not be posting the list of protest ideas.

Ooh, it's always serious when someone calls you pal.

Kingokings204

So will it be the traditional news day (Thursday) or Italia's Friday?

Really hope something happens, I feel like I've wasted a lot of my company's time on this thread at work :woot:

Else you may as well of just kept flipping those burgers? :happy:

Nick

Administrator

Where are your photos from the SISU protest at SISU HQ?

I have actually posted them, they are on here as examples of how a protest can be against SISU and not CCFC already posted. One of the examples of a protest that would be aimed at SISU and not CCFC would be to chip in to get advertising right by their offices, one of them would be to glue their locks, one of them would be to rank in Google for their name, one of them was to trawl linked in and find any potential disgruntled ex employees or people in the know of their world, one of them is to get an ad in the financial times, the other would be a proper organised flash mob type thing that brings the street by their office to a standstill and gets attention on social media with hashtags etc., speak to St Helens people who also have a link to SISU in their ownership structure. They won't make SISU go, but they are things targeted at them an not CCFC, which was my original point and there are plenty more that have been posted.

It's common sense on how a protest could be at SISU or CCFC though.

"a lot of people on here" haven't sussed out anything as there is nothing to suss. It's funnier to watch the made up conspiracy theories sometimes though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread