Russia's way of dealing with terrorists (2 Viewers)

Grendel

It could be either.

But you can't claim on one hand that they're incredibly intolerant of terrorists while suggesting with the other hand they intentionally let terrorists kill 130 of their own citizens.

Has it been said this particular building was being targeted then?

PVA

Has it been said this particular building was being targeted then?

They warned that large gatherings such as concerts could be targeted.

Your guy Putin ignored it and said it was a load of rubbish.

...then a large gathering at a concert was targeted.

Grendel

He’s hardly my guy. It was known that there would be an attack in the US at some point pre 9 11 - it’s revealed in papers that Roosevelt knew Japan would amount an an assault on a US coastal location. So are they culpable?

PVA

He’s hardly my guy. It was known that there would be an attack in the US at some point pre 9 11 - it’s revealed in papers that Roosevelt knew Japan would amount an an assault on a US coastal location. So are they culpable?

I don't see how something that happened over 80 years ago is even remotely comparable, but even if it were that's total bollocks as the Pacific commanders were warned an attack could be imminent and they took measures (albeit inadequately).

That's quite obviously totally different to Putin going on television to say the warnings were made up rubbish.

As I say, imagine if Sunak or Biden did that.

Grendel

I don't see how something that happened over 80 years ago is even remotely comparable, but even if it were that's total bollocks as the Pacific commanders were warned an attack could be imminent and they took measures (albeit inadequately).

That's quite obviously totally different to Putin going on television to say the warnings were made up rubbish.

As I say, imagine if Sunak or Biden did that.

I don’t think 9 11 was that long ago. You do live in a chocolate box world of goodies and baddies.

The US are as guilty - if not more so - of torturing and brutalising people without trial to gain false confessions. No one in the US cares less did they about false imprisonment on an island of innocent people? China - who the west continue to trade with and consider a non threat - brutalise and destroy anyone who opposes the dictatorship.

Our own police force have resorted to brutality to force false confessions.

You really believe in goodies and baddies don’t you?

PVA

I don’t think 9 11 was that long ago. You do live in a chocolate box world of goodies and baddies.

The US are as guilty - if not more so - of torturing and brutalising people without trial to gain false confessions. No one in the US cares less did they about false imprisonment on an island of innocent people? China - who the west continue to trade with and consider a non threat - brutalise and destroy anyone who opposes the dictatorship.

Our own police force have resorted to brutality to force false confessions.

You really believe in goodies and baddies don’t you?

What you have just written has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying.

Just going off on a tangent with a made up argument as per.

Edit: and a laughing 'like' just to really admit defeat and flounce off!

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Thing I find scary is that despite Putin dismissing the warning you can guarantee there'll be a lot of Russians saying"thank God Putin is in charge. He'll defend us."

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I can see Russia attacking the UK within a few months. Or Poland. Sunak is absolutely the wrong PM at the moment. Love him or hate him, and i am more the latter, Boris Johnson as PM i truly believe would give Britain a bit more security.
The same Boris Johnson who couldn't be arsed to show up to COBRA meetings when he was PM? A man that almost everyone who knows him has said he has no attention span or ability to absorb details. That guy?

clint van damme

The same Boris Johnson who couldn't be arsed to show up to COBRA meetings when he was PM? A man that almost everyone who knows him has said he has no attention span or ability to absorb details. That guy?

When you're on the verge of conflict with Russia there's no better man to lead you than one who celebrated his election victory at the home of a KGB man's son and who played tennis with oligarchs wives.

Otis

Oh, we talking about Big Squeaky Shoes man here.

tim curry clown GIF

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I can see Russia attacking the UK within a few months. Or Poland. Sunak is absolutely the wrong PM at the moment. Love him or hate him, and i am more the latter, Boris Johnson as PM i truly believe would give Britain a bit more security.
You might see him attacking the UK in the next few months but no one else can.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He was too busy having "keep - two - metres - apart " sex.

PVA

This guy?

Two officers from MI5 visited Downing Street in 2020 to brief Boris Johnson on the national security risks of giving Evgeny Lebedev a seat for life in the upper house of Parliament.

The then prime minister argued that the life peerage could go ahead because the MI5 officers’ security concerns were about Evgeny Lebedev’s father Alexander, a KGB-officer-turned-oligarch who has since been sanctioned by Canada and Ukraine for supporting Vladimir Putin’s war.

As the first case of a prime minister dismissing national security advice to make an appointment to the House of Lords, Evgeny Lebedev’s peerage has led to accusations of patronage, cronyism, and calls to reform the upper chamber. The case also represents Boris Johnson’s unserious approach to national security during his premiership, according to one of his former senior national security advisers in Downing Street.

skybluetony176

If it ever comes out that Boris is a Russian asset after compromising himself at a Russian oligarchs bunga bunga party I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised.

Mcbean

Given what happened with Navalny wi t be long before all four of these trip up , break their necks getting into a vehicle

Users who are viewing this thread