Transfer Rumour Ryan Bennett (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Deal close to being agreed if Swansea let him go for free. Just passing on what I've heard.

Greggs

Just turned 32 , loads of experience , would he command a high wage ?
Prepared to take a cut as long as he gets a game, this is according to a friend of his i met when working in Leicester a couple of yeas ago. Might not be gospel, but can't see him chatting rubbish about it. Finger's crossed.

Last edited:

Evo1883

So looking into this , well twitter lol ..

He plays 1 more game he's in for a big bonus .. so he's not playing and they want rid

Greggs

I can’t tell if this is genuine or not 🤣
I trust my mate to be fair, he's a nutritionist/meal planner that used to work for a few Leicester players, he said that there was discussions that could lead to him being local again.

Evo1883

General consensus is he's a bit shit
giphy.gif

larry_david

Prepared to take a cut as long as he gets a game, this is according to a friend of his i met when working in Leicester a couple of yeas ago. Might not be gospel, but can't see him chatting rubbish about it. Finger's crossed.
He told you this a couple of years ago? This is longer than the Chaplin saga then!!

Greggs

He told you this a couple of years ago? This is longer than the Chaplin saga then!!
Haha, nope I played squash with my mate earlier, he's usually good for some gossip and happened to mention about Ryan. Fits the bill as to what Robins and our ITKs say also.

Sbarcher

I trust my mate to be fair, he's a nutritionist/meal planner that used to work for a few Leicester players, he said that there was discussions that could lead to him being local again.
Owl fricassee?

skybluepm2

would be happy to get him on board as we need a bit of experience alongside the young loanees. Slightly the wrong side of 30 but has played for some decent sides, notably Norwich and Leicester. If this comes off, I’m putting you right up there with Better Days and SBB as an itk 😎

Danceswithhorses

Seems Bennett hasn't been played at all this season because of a contract renewal clause...presumably means that he's not match fit, and will have to catch up with the others, before being played

Esoterica

Easy job at Leicester, they only eat crisps. So we know for sure you’re telling the truth; what is Jamie Vardy’s favourite flavour?

Hobo

Haha, nope I played squash with my mate earlier, he's usually good for some gossip and happened to mention about Ryan. Fits the bill as to what Robins and our ITKs say also.

"Good for some gossip" 😂🤣😂

Happy_Martian

Posted on the Swansea forum 4 hours before Greggs pointed it out here. So there is something in the rumour.

1661795372851.png

Grendel

He played 20 games last season had 8 yellows and a straight red

stupot07

Apparently one of the highest paid players at Swansea only played 5 games in 2022, 8 yellows and 1 red in his 20 games in 2021/22, ge hasn't played regular footballs since November 2021.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Apparently one of the highest paid players at Swansea only played 5 games in 2022, 8 yellows and 1 red in his 20 games in 2021/22, ge hasn't played regular footballs since November 2021.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

get him in

Grendel

Also it’s 10 yellows 8 in the league

Grendel

He’s actually had about 40 yellows in 5 seasons

Users who are viewing this thread