sale news on bbc at 10.25 tonight (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Basically nobody knows where the share is but it is going up for sale but he wouldn't say how much, how can you sell off you don't know the share location?

cloughie

Basically nobody knows where the share is but it is going up for sale but he wouldn't say how much, how can you sell off you don't know the share location?

Exactly true just shows someone is taking the piss

Nick

Administrator
I was quite shocked at the amount of coverage, it went straight into it rather than a little bit at the end in sport

gally9

Very strange story, started off with part of the club will be put up for sale tomorrow and then went on in the rest of the report to explain that nobody knows what the actual fuck is for sale!!!!

Nick

Administrator
Very strange story, started off with part of the club will be put up for sale tomorrow and then went on in the rest of the report to explain that nobody knows what the actual fuck is for sale!!!!

Exactly, I wonder if it is sisu s way of trying to make Haskell etc look silly?

It didn't actually show Appleton say it is for sale did it? Still haven't seen direct quotes?

duffer

Just a thought this, but does it matter where the golden share was, as much as where it's going to be?

As I understand it the share is now back in the hands of the FL, and they can choose who to give it to.

Would they pick:

a) SISU - who seem to have no clear idea of where the club will be playing next season, and are clearly unable to do a deal to purchase the ground in part or whole.

b) A bid led by PH - who could demonstrate the financial ability to run the club in the city next year, and proposing to purchase a stake in the arena.

Even if SISU can buy CCFC Ltd out of admin, without a clear plan to keep football in the city, I'm not convinced that the FL would give them the share back.

Just a thought.

D

Ddccfc

Just a thought this, but does it matter where the golden share was, as much as where it's going to be?

As I understand it the share is now back in the hands of the FL, and they can choose who to give it to.

Would they pick:

a) SISU - who seem to have no clear idea of where the club will be playing next season, and are clearly unable to do a deal to purchase the ground in part or whole.

b) A bid led by PH - who could demonstrate the financial ability to run the club in the city next year, and proposing to purchase a stake in the arena.

Even if SISU can buy CCFC Ltd out of admin, without a clear plan to keep football in the city, I'm not convinced that the FL would give them the share back.

Just a thought.

Which leads us into my two clubs, one share thread...

Users who are viewing this thread