sale news on bbc at 10.25 tonight (1 Viewer)

CCFC_GT

Exactly, I wonder if it is sisu s way of trying to make Haskell etc look silly?

It didn't actually show Appleton say it is for sale did it? Still haven't seen direct quotes?

The report said that the company in administration (CCFC Ltd) would be put up for sale tomorrow with all it's assets.

That means the club is being sold without knowing whether its assets include the Golden Share.

Doesn't make sense.

dongonzalos

It is still this

"However, a number of parties remain interested, and notwithstanding the ongoing arguments over the ownership of the assets, we are continuing to engage with those parties to establish if it is possible to facilitate a sale process and whatever rights, title and interest the company may have in assets that will be acquired.

"In this regard, two parties have suggested that they may be interested in participating in a sale under those terms and a decision is this regard is likely to be made very shortly if further evidence is not forthcoming."

dongonzalos

Which to me is you start to put your offer in place but it is completely conditional depending on xy and z.

However in this scenario it will depend in a b c d e f g h also been in place.

Personally I do not see the point.

Mr Appleton should earn his money and definitively say what is what and what you are bidding for.

Do not hide behind the judges decision make your own first and ask a judge to ratify it.

You are earning £350 an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread