Sam Mcallum in the City end. (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

Yes he is. That's my Norwich paid 3.5 million on him. I like Mats but in my opinion he is know where near as good as Sam yet. He is a work in progress and will end up going out on loan again next season. Hopefully back here.

not a chance

Liquid Gold

Would be mad not to take him if he was offered on loan.

Only played 22% of minutes for QPR this season. Has he been injured or just not fancied? I'm sure Norwich would prefer him to go somewhere he'll get played.

He would also massively benefit from having a proper LCB behind him.

I think he's only got 1 year left on his deal this summer so I wonder if Norwich would like to cash in.

Hertsccfc

Only played 22% of minutes for QPR this season. Has he been injured or just not fancied? I'm sure Norwich would prefer him to go somewhere he'll get played.

I think he's only got 1 year left on his deal this summer so I wonder if Norwich would like to cash in.
I thought McCallum has been injured for much of the season. I definitely would want him back. I think he is better than Maatsen by quite some distance.

David O'Day

Anyone who thinks McCallum is better most likely booed Leon Best and thought Morrell was better than John

End of

Grendel

hahahah rich coming from you, surprised to see you venture over to the football side of the forum

He likes Maatsen as hes observed his foot crosses the white line even though video evidence suggests the contrary

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Injured

PUSB-We_are_going_up

McCallum is the superior player to Maatsen for the time being, but I think Maatsen will turn out to be the better player.
McCallum was quality and I would only bring him in if there was a high likelihood of making it a permanent at the end of a loan or as a signing. Maatsen I would take over McCallum on loan without view to sign next season as he would be up to date with the squad and won’t need bedding in time.

Warwickhunt

If only. Can't see him taking a drop in wages can you? I imagine he has still has a soft spot for us. Especially Coventry giving him his first professional contract. Good footballer but more importantly he is a very nice person. I wish him well.
Norwich cant resist going for our players! They will come a sniffingusing Sam as a makeweight

Frostie

As an aside, Whingy is manager at Banbury United these days and has romped the Southern Premier league by 20 points.

Takes them into the National league.

View attachment 24357

National League North, still one step below National League but yes, been very impressive. Absolutely steamrolled the Southern Prem Central, only lost twice.

Users who are viewing this thread