Sam smith (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Haven't called you a pedo you absolute melon , but I'm glad you're not teaching my kids if you think that's acceptable behaviour.. that's the truth

I don’t think it’s acceptable for teachers. Or kids. I think it’s acceptable in a liberal democracy for edgy pop stars. Because it always has been. I didn’t clutch my pearls at Madonna or Bowie or Mercury and just because they all have more talent in their toenail than Sam Smith in his entire body doesn’t mean I get to start now.

Michael Jackson at the height of allegations going on stage with a bunch of actual children this ain’t. It’s a desperate attempt by a mediocre artist to be shocking and get some column inches. Treat it as such.

Evo1883

I don’t think it’s acceptable for teachers. Or kids. I think it’s acceptable in a liberal democracy for edgy pop stars. Because it always has been. I didn’t clutch my pearls at Madonna or Bowie or Mercury and just because they all have more talent in their toenail than Sam Smith in his entire body doesn’t mean I get to start now.

Michael Jackson at the height of allegations going on stage with a bunch of actual children this ain’t. It’s a desperate attempt by a mediocre artist to be shocking and get some column inches. Treat it as such.
I treat is as it is , odd and a bit concerning

shmmeee

Well that's not true is it

I don’t know man. I honestly don’t know what point you’re trying to make. Just say something and I’ll let you know. Yea for me the difference between dressing as Gary Glitter whilst teaching, or for something real Drag Queen Story Time is the involvement of actual children.

Brighton Sky Blue

Well in that case why are we talking about allegations on another thread and assuming guilt?
I would have the same thing to say about Brand as I do about Smith, innocent until proven guilty. A slight difference in that multiple people have made allegations against the former whereas nobody has made any against the latter but yes the principle is the same.

shmmeee

Behave like a nonce , people will raise their eyebrows

Fact

Still trying to work out what you think he’s done that’s behaving like a nonce. Do you think he’s trying to attract kids with his boots? Or is it a queer theory blurring of lines between sex and kids? Because as I say I get that when it’s actual kids involved, but when it’s an adult in an adult setting just happening to have a kids IP on their clothes or an image of a child, I dunno. Seems like a weird line to draw. As I say it seems less creepy to me than schoolgirl nights and more on a par with the sort of outfits you’d see down the Dog and Trumpet in the 90s.

ajsccfc

I should mention that Teletubbies is still watched by kids at the mo, they remade it a few years ago with Jim Broadbent and Fearne Cotton doing the voices and I've had to watch them all on CBeebies twice over. Thankfully my daughter grew out of that and now we're on to some other shit. Might try and skip CBBC entirely as it looks awful

Sick Boy

You had no evidence about Jimmy either , let's be honest, it's weird behaviour sexualising himself using images of children and using a famous kids TV show .. weird weird weird bastard
There was a fair bit of evidence about Saville, people just ignored it.

shmmeee

I should mention that Teletubbies is still watched by kids at the mo, they remade it a few years ago with Jim Broadbent and Fearne Cotton doing the voices and I've had to watch them all on CBeebies twice over. Thankfully my daughter grew out of that and now we're on to some other shit. Might try and skip CBBC entirely as it looks awful

Genuinely didn’t realise it was back tbf

rob9872

Fuck Brand, marry Truss, kill Smith.
Missed this response but looks like its taken on a more sinister treble these days!

Saddlebrains

It’s absolutely tame compared to an Ozzy Ozourne, a Madonna, a Marylin Manson or whatever.

The difference is, like when Miley Cyrus went all shock jock, he hasn’t the talent or creativity to pull it off so it comes off as creepy.

Yea tbf we would have all slotted Miley even when she was mid breakdown

rob9872

You say that, but secretly know that we'd be high fiving random strangers

shmmeee

Brand would be in there first, so it would be Brand f*cks Truss, then Brand f*cks Smith and then you get sloppy seconds with Brand.

If you play your cards right he might even spit in your mouth.

Im offended you don’t think I’m more enticing to a predator than Sam Smith TBH

oakey

An image of a person biting into an apple has long been seen as alluding to the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. It's a symbol of the loss of innocence. A child doing it suggests the child has lost innocence.
I think an adult wearing an item showing this is a red flag for me. He may be just trying to be edgy or kinky. He may be referring to himself as confused and feeling childlike. Can't really tell. But I do know there are people who think sexualising children is acceptable.
I do not.

rob9872

An image of a person biting into an apple has long been seen as alluding to the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden. It's a symbol of the loss of innocence. A child doing it suggests the child has lost innocence.
I think an adult wearing an item showing this is a red flag for me. He may be just trying to be edgy or kinky. He may be referring to himself as confused and feeling childlike. Can't really tell. But I do know there are people who think sexualising children is acceptable.
I do not.
Can you stop gendering them please 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread