Saturday! (1 Viewer)

millhillskyblue

Having just watched the full press conference on the official website, yes there's a lot of cause for concern, yes we're all still a bit confused and have so many questions to ask but for once in many years as a suffering coventry fan, we finally know what's happening/happened to the club recently. The new board finally realise what they need to do and from how they spoke they seem to want to do something about turning it all around. It is frustrating but I seem to think that there is light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel for coventry city football club. The board looked united, they're looking for much needed investment to buy the stadium, players, they're willing to communicate with us fans for once, they seem to all be saying the same things as before the previous board weren't. I guess actions speak louder than words but all we can do now is support the club we love.

One thing i disagreed with was that were a brand. We aren't, were a football club with a massive game on saturday against a good watford team. We've all forgotten that its our first home game without hoofball aidy, lets get behind the boys. lets actually sing our hearts out for once. I've heard watford are bringing up 2/3 thousand on saturday so lets make a probable 15000 attendance seem like 25/30 thousand. I'm bored of the boardroom talk, bored of doom and gloom. I for one cant wait till 3pm on saturday afternoon.

PUSB.

Swallow43

Totally agree about Saturday...time to get behind the team and get 3 much needed points. Hadn't planned to go but bought my ticket and driving up from the West Country to show my support. Need to make the Ricoh rock...PUSB

Covstu

Totally agree about Saturday, we need a result desperately so need as many fans up there as possible however for me nothing has changed from yesterdays conference to what we have now, personally not convinced anything will change, we have been talking about the ground for so long and nothing has happened.

smileycov

Facebook User
I feel the same to be honest, was thinking last night, SISU are no longer in the shadows. They have put themselves in front of the camera's and made statements in the open. I feel a bit more confident that they do want to improve things, so i am willing to get behind the team and let them do what they have to do!! I am sure they want success, beacuse at the end of the day, they are business men....we do well they get richer !

Just tired of all this i want my club back up or at least challenging, start with 3 points saturday,(which i think we will get) and go from there.

rob9872

We may be fed up of all the doom and gloom and boardroom issues, but that's because we all spend too much time on here and other forums. We are an important part of the fanbase and probably represent the more thoughtful and possibly passionate side fo the fanbase, grabbing every last drop of information at the earliest opportunity, so I tend to agree with your points.

However, a large and significant portion of our fanbase do not share in our knowledge and for them, the platform to vent their frustration may well be Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread