Saturdays gate… (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

How good is it to see behind the goal virtually full, we've come a long long way from the league 2 days 8k crowds rattling around the place PUSB
It was loud behind the goal too I can tell ya which was nice.

I thought more than 24k there though today.

Covkid1968#

Why do you persist in talking to the dense knuckle scrapers my friend?
That’s a fair question…..Got trapped in a Prom dress shop and there were only 3 Dads in there and he asked me if I was going the game. I said I was but 26 miles up the M69.

pusbccfc

24,492 were there against Bournemouth.

Granted there were a few more Bournemouth fans but today was far, far busier than that day.

North Stand was packed.

Nuskyblue

24,492 were there against Bournemouth.

Granted there were a few more Bournemouth fans but today was far, far busier than that day.

North Stand was packed.
That North stand was the busiest I've seen for a long time, most I've seen this season or last. From my viewpoint I use it as a barometer. Based of a day I'd say it was a 26k but clearly my eye is pissed as a newt

ovduk78

I've just bought 3 tickets for next saturday and there are not a lot left, I usually sit in row R in block 27 and the closest I could get to the pitch was block RR.

PVA

Are they likely to release the corners (25/26) that are normally pay on the gate for advance sale?

bigfatronssba

Are they likely to release the corners (25/26) that are normally pay on the gate for advance sale?

Once Block 31 sells out I imagine they wil

pusbccfc

The most baffled I've ever been by a crowd figure was Blackburn at home for that replay when Best scored the winner. Think it was 22k that night and there wasn't an empty seat in the entire ground besides the away end.

bigfatronssba

I said this after the Stoke game..when Stoke had an extra 1k fans too.

I think those Boylesports banners must take up more seats than we realise

GaryJones

I think you won’t see the odd gaps we saw today next Saturday - I expect 30,000 with every seat taken - come on!!!

Attachments

• 681C87F6-21B6-42B4-8507-1DC431606BBF.jpeg
    681C87F6-21B6-42B4-8507-1DC431606BBF.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 88

Boosh

There were several empty seats and the attendance reflected that. You have all worked yourself up counting dots and have lost sense of reality

bigfatronssba

Hospitality sold out D96963FF-CD2D-44CE-923E-C99EE071CC1A.jpeg

shmmeee

I just want them forced to make a decision between declaring a sell out and opening up blocks before 12.

M&B Stand

Well why indeed because it begs the question of what the actual limit is. Pete has said the club say it’s not an issue cos low ticket sales. So I really want to see what happens when they don’t have that excuse.
I honestly don’t know what the saleable capacity is with Visitors getting Blocks 6-10

bigfatronssba

Oh do they have 10 as well? Not sure why I thought it ended at 9. Still want to see 11 sold 😂

If they have 4500 then they must have block 10.
That’s what will cause the problem. If they only had up to block 9 then the stand could be shared

bigfatronssba

Not what the club said but that needs challenging

It does. They need to explain why the stand was able to be shared in the past but not now.

It sounds as though the Police have no faith in their own ability to control a crowd properly

joemercersaces

It does. They need to explain why the stand was able to be shared in the past but not now.

It sounds as though the Police have no faith in their own ability to control a crowd properly
The question which I have never seen answered satisfactorily is why empty blocks are needed for segregation at the CBS but not at Celtic, Chelsea or any other Premier League ground? Agreed that it’s not an issue when the ground is half full, but not when the demand is there, as it is for Saturday? If I was the Safety Officer and could get away with insisting that the away fans watch the game by CCTV at Walsall I probably would as there’d be no risk, but there surely comes a time when someone challenges that approach.

Users who are viewing this thread