Save the date: Fans forum booked for Fri 27 June @ 7pm, Coundon. (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Good then your cronies at the council will not use that as an excuse to not attend will they?

Why do you think I have any connection with the council, I've told you before I have none, all views are my own.

ajsccfc

Dec 10, 2008
There has to be some kind of forum software that can replace instances of 'your mates at ACL/SISU/Northampton' with something less tiresome, like that gif of a dancing baby from the 90s or Crazy Frog.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Why do you think I have any connection with the council, I've told you before I have none, all views are my own.

You are ok to sling at people like Rob they do sisu's bidding.

In my view the slant and direction of the posts suggest you are likely to be a council plant.

That's my opinion.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
There has to be some kind of forum software that can replace instances of 'your mates at ACL/SISU/Northampton' with something less tiresome, like that gif of a dancing baby from the 90s or Crazy Frog.

True to an extent but almost certainly there will be posters on here who are posting from the perspective that is not the football club. There are plants. I'm certain at least 3 are - one sisu and two council.

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
Sepalla will have to show up for this won't she? SISU are going to look daft if they say everyone involved should be there to get it all out in the open and then the most important person from the clubs side doesn't attend.

sky blue john

Mar 17, 2011
Sepalla will have to show up for this won't she? SISU are going to look daft if they say everyone involved should be there to get it all out in the open and then the most important person from the clubs side doesn't attend.

Obviously pointless if she doesn't show !

covcity4life

Apr 16, 2010
SISU announcement made via Rob S, :whistle:

Like I said before & will say again, Rob S is just too damn cosy with SISU & is effectively acting as their agent.

I trust him as much as I trust SISU.

LMAO

pathetic thing to say.............you council worker.

lapsed_skyblue

Sep 23, 2013
I'm not sure why the CCC would even contemplate attending.
If the JR has not rendered a decision that effectively kills any chance of SISU considering further legal action, then the existing comment constraint felt by CCC will still be in force. So, they won't be there.

If the JR does definitively end all further legal avenues then the discussions can only go two ways: recriminations as to whose fault it is, or what is to be done to resolve the situation. The latter is certainly more constructive but if SISU still want to get a return on their investment somebody else has to take the loss. Why would CCC want to hold such discussions in public? They may well be prepared to help the club again, but they would want guarantees that such assistance would accrue to the club and not be pocketed by SISU. Such undertakings are unlikely to be received or be enforcable in this kind of forum.

There is certainly a need for SISU to outline the current status of CCFC and their future plans but neither CCC nor ACL need to be there for this to happen: they will actually be a distraction. After all, they are no longer involved according to many of SISU's statements.

lewys33

May 1, 2013
Coventry
If I am not working late, and can get a ticket I will go. I would like council representation there because otherwise it would be fairly pointless.

RPHunt

Mar 21, 2013
So council officers, council members, ACL, Joe Elliot and Gary Hoffman have been invited. What do any of them know of plans for the new stadium or the state of CCFC’s finances?

On the other hand, the person who has presided over our relocation to Northampton, our relegation to the third division and who is responsible for appointing a succession of dummies to look after our football club will not be in attendance.

I, for one, will not be saving the date.

Kingokings204

Jul 8, 2013
I would go but only for my love of ccfc. As for the point to this meeting it seems fairly pointless.

What can be achieved in a coundon social club? Please

AndreasB

Jul 30, 2013
So council officers, council members, ACL, Joe Elliot and Gary Hoffman have been invited. What do any of them know of plans for the new stadium or the state of CCFC’s finances?

On the other hand, the person who has presided over our relocation to Northampton, our relegation to the third division and who is responsible for appointing a succession of dummies to look after our football club will not be in attendance.

I, for one, will not be saving the date.

they will probably cancel it hearing that news.

duffer

Oct 28, 2010
If there's going to be some detailed explanation of the finances, and how building a new stadium stacks up, or why it's impossible to return to the Ricoh on a rent deal whilst negotiating for everything else, then I'll happily attend. I don't really think we need the Council there for that, though it could be informative.

Of course there's nothing stopping SISU answering those questions right now that I can see, though in fairness they may choose to wait until after the JR too, at least for the Ricoh related bits.

J

Jack Griffin

I suspect it will be a rehash of the usual stuff..

• We have identified 2 sites in Coventry Area.. one North & one South of Coventry
  • We carried out economic impact assessment
  • Sites commercially sensitive we can't tell you where
  • Garlick committee good ideas... its representative of fans
  • We talk to FL frequently and they are really happy with our progress towards new stadium.
  • Appointed architects, property & traffic consultants ...
  • etc.etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

Astute

Aug 2, 2011
Cumbria
So SISU decide who should go to one of these forums again. I would like to see that all from CCC would be happy to go as long as Joy turns up. No Joy no meeting.

RFC

Apr 30, 2013
True to an extent but almost certainly there will be posters on here who are posting from the perspective that is not the football club. There are plants. I'm certain at least 3 are - one sisu and two council.

Very refreshing to see that at least it's been spotted, my guess would be much more than 3 though?

RFC

Apr 30, 2013
SISU announcement made via Rob S, :whistle:

Like I said before & will say again, Rob S is just too damn cosy with SISU & is effectively acting as their agent.

I trust him as much as I trust SISU.

But you trust Coventry City Council?

LOL

J

Jack Griffin

So, if someone doesn't agree with you then insult them and make unfounded accusations..because you can't defeat them with logical or reasoned argument LOL

RFC

Apr 30, 2013
I have to agree if Joy does not attend its a pretty pointless exercise. She is the decision maker at the end of the day.
How can pressure be applied for all parties to show if she doesn't ?

Why sould she attend just to listen to some abuse?

She employs others to do that!

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Very refreshing to see that at least it's been spotted, my guess would be much more than 3 though?

Sadly your one of them.

Astute

Aug 2, 2011
Cumbria

Why should anyone from CCC attend and get abuse from Labo then?

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013

Some people enjoy being abused.

Take you for instance. You attend suxfields because you enjoy being abused by sisu.

You have battered fan syndrome too, that's why you defend them.

ccfcway

Mar 20, 2011
Can someone ask about why we don't have anyone who can do a long throw any more

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
I never thought I'd say this but, nice one Grendel.

Look I even used your actual users name. That's how much I liked it.

I find it very difficult to believe that RFC is a supporter at all. I may be wrong but his latest absurd argument that he wouldn't go to the Ricoh as there is no atmosphere was the killer blow.

He's either

A schoolboy who is on here for some amusement
A plant aimed at whipping people into a frenzy.

We sadly will not agree now. I'm convinced he is a council plant.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Yes maybe but none of the others are able to make any decisions though.
So do you expect Ann Lucas to turn up ?

Lucas is head if the council and fisher CEO of CCfc. If JLR had a conference Wolfgang Speth would front it - not the owner.

Users who are viewing this thread