Save the Pars! (2 Viewers)

Savethepars

Dear fellow fan

Dunfermline Athletic Football Club is at a crucial time in it's history. Having entered Interim Administration, the club is on its knees, and needs the backing from its fans to stay alive. However, this will not be enough, and the club has been forced to appeal to the wider community for help. As fellow football fans, hopefully you will appreciate the severity of the situation, and i have no doubt that if your club was in financial peril then many pars fans would be happy to help. I am writing this to ask for help. Financial help, be it a donation or attendance at one of our final 3 home games of the season. I fear that if we do not get enough help then the club may die, and the town will lose a massive part of its identity. If you do not live locally, or are unable to attend, you can donate via the pars website. The link is below

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20130329/donate-to-the-pars_2207955_3126143

Thank you, and if you would like any further information or have any queries, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Joy Division

Dear fellow fan

Dunfermline Athletic Football Club is at a crucial time in it's history. Having entered Interim Administration, the club is on its knees, and needs the backing from its fans to stay alive. However, this will not be enough, and the club has been forced to appeal to the wider community for help. As fellow football fans, hopefully you will appreciate the severity of the situation, and i have no doubt that if your club was in financial peril then many pars fans would be happy to help. I am writing this to ask for help. Financial help, be it a donation or attendance at one of our final 3 home games of the season. I fear that if we do not get enough help then the club may die, and the town will lose a massive part of its identity. If you do not live locally, or are unable to attend, you can donate via the pars website. The link is below

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20130329/donate-to-the-pars_2207955_3126143

Thank you, and if you would like any further information or have any queries, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

CTRL + V :whistle:

spwaverley4916

whilst i commend the poster for trying to reach out on behalf of their club - perhaps they should have been a little more selective on which blogs they chose!

that said if SISU leave maybe they will bail out Dunfermline !!!- :whistle:

best of luck and i mean it

Users who are viewing this thread