School Cleaner Guilty of Sexual Assault (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Answered within the article: 'Because of the minor nature of the offence...' and 'He had "never done anything like this before."'

Christ, if a strange man like that tried to kiss my daughter and stroked her hair and didn't get sent down he would be wishing he was within a day or so.

Colonel Mustard

Christ, if a strange man like that tried to kiss my daughter and stroked her hair and didn't get sent down he would be wishing he was within a day or so.

Then you'd be jailed, and you may question whether it was worth it...which bring us back around to considering the severity of offences.

Otis

Yep, means he is free to go and try it on with other people's kids. Wrong.

Can't see how. Don't cleaners in schools have to have CRB checks?

I'm sure they do. When we had a cleaner at the education department of the dyslexic charity I worked for, she had to have a CRB check and every other cleaner too.

Colonel Mustard

Doesn't need to be at work though does it :(

I don't know where else he could gain access. 50 year old blokes look conspicuous around playgrounds. Even if he was jailed, he'd be back out there at some point, unless he got a life imprisonment (and I don't think anybody would suggest that a reasonable punishment for the crime). He's on the books now, so he'd get a very harsh sentence if he tried anything similar again.

Users who are viewing this thread