Scott Loach (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Morning folks,
Don't want to be associated as one of those bullsh*t rumour makers, however, Scott Loach is a good friend of a good friend of mine and I got a text last night saying that his agent has been approached by someone from the club about a loan deal. He's the kind of guy who wouldn't know the loan market was even open in lower divisions so there's no doubt in my mind he's been asked and can't see a reason he wouldn't want first team football until the end of the season. Although I'm struggling to see why we'd be approaching players before we have a manager in. Would be useful to have the experience in the squad although I must admit I've not seen much of him since he was starting for Ipswich. Thoughts?

mrtrench

I think it's likely - we know we need a keeper. He can also play up front, so that fits the profile of recent signings.

I must say that this kind of thing (posting rumours) is exactly what this forum should be all about. I don't get all this rubbishing of people who put things like this up, apart from obvious attention-seekers.

Grendel

Morning folks,
Don't want to be associated as one of those bullsh*t rumour makers, however, Scott Loach is a good friend of a good friend of mine and I got a text last night saying that his agent has been approached by someone from the club about a loan deal. He's the kind of guy who wouldn't know the loan market was even open in lower divisions so there's no doubt in my mind he's been asked and can't see a reason he wouldn't want first team football until the end of the season. Although I'm struggling to see why we'd be approaching players before we have a manager in. Would be useful to have the experience in the squad although I must admit I've not seen much of him since he was starting for Ipswich. Thoughts?

Why wouldn't he know the loan markets open -he's on loan now isn't he?

steveecov

Morning folks,

If he's got 2 arms and hands.....get him in.

Nonleagueherewecome

Why wouldn't he know the loan markets open -he's on loan now isn't he?

Pretty sure that he meant that his mate who told him the rumour is the kind of bloke wouldn't know if the loan market is open, not Loach.

Users who are viewing this thread