Scunthorpe (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

Pleased that Lorentzson is starting, finally. Let's see what he's made of.

Bigi, yet again, but we're light on options in that role.

Good to see AA and Murphy back, I want some fucking magic off those two today. C'mon City.

Otis

Pleased that Lorentzson is starting, finally. Let's see what he's made of.

Bigi, yet again, but we're light on options in that role.

Good to see AA and Murphy back, I want some fucking magic off those two today. C'mon City.
I'm pleased about Lorentzson too.

I've been giving him a never ending drum role now for the past 6 weeks.

chiefdave

Hopefully Lorentzson can calm things down at the back a bit. Looks a strong side, certainly should be good enough to beat Scunthorpe. Lets get things back on track today.

stupot07

Scunthorpe's squad are huge, they have loads of bruisers. Let's hope they don't make this a physical battle

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Job will be involved. Why does Bigi worry you? Time for Murphy to make an effort? What like 10 more goals?

Murphy in the last two home games has been lazy and his attitude appalling. We need to put up a fight if we are aiming for promotion.

Bigi has looked out of his depth more often than not. As a holding midfielder he hasn't made many a solid challenges and he's given the ball away a lot, does that not worry you?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Stadium looks quite a lot less full than recent games, although it's hard to tell what the attendance will be until everyone's in the stand.

May not be much over 10k.

johnwillomagic

Teams a lot stronger than I expected with both Armstrong and Murphy back - Tudguy must be injured I presume?
Surprised Hunt starting in midfield but with him Maddison and Murphy balance looks better......I think in attacking midfield
three we can only include one out of Hunt.JOB & Cole if Madders, Murphy and Lameiras fit!

Come on City!!

Grendel

Bigiamara goes for a conversion.

Users who are viewing this thread