Sealed Games. (1 Viewer)

Marty

Was just wondering if anybody buys games and keeps them fresh in their wrapper. I currently have about 6-7 games I've brought recently but haven't got around to playing yet and don't know if i'll ever play them. Seems like such a waste of money. I've got a load that have only entered the machine once or twice since I've owned them too like Black ops 2, SSX & Halo 4.

Games still sealed.
Resident Evil 6
Far Cry 3
Assassins Creed
Xcom - enemy unknown
Binary Domain
Doom 3
Tales of Vesperia

Otis

Was just wondering if anybody buys games and keeps them fresh in their wrapper. I currently have about 6-7 games I've brought recently but haven't got around to playing yet and don't know if i'll ever play them. Seems like such a waste of money. I've got a load that have only entered the machine once or twice since I've owned them too like Black ops 2, SSX & Halo 4.

Games still sealed.
Resident Evil 6
Far Cry 3
Assassins Creed
Xcom - enemy unknown
Binary Domain
Doom 3
Tales of Vesperia

You're not an obsessive compulsive by any chance are you? ;)

skybluedude

I can see where you are coming from my issue is with Steam, so many games are on offer every week that I buy so many, I hardly get round the completing any of them. Football Manager and FIFA are like vampires to my game time also.

urbanbushmonkey

Games still sealed.
Resident Evil 6
Far Cry 3
Assassins Creed
Xcom - enemy unknown
Binary Domain
Doom 3
Tales of Vesperia

If you're selling I'll buy Resi 6 & Tales of Vesperia. Been meaning to get both.

Marty

I can see where you are coming from my issue is with Steam, so many games are on offer every week that I buy so many, I hardly get round the completing any of them. Football Manager and FIFA are like vampires to my game time also.

Well that's it. Something will be on offer, I'll fancy playing it but then I won't get around to it for a good few months.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Cluedo, Monopoly, Draughts, Snakes & Ladders, Ludo. And a couple of jigsaw puzzles! :p

Covstu

sorry have I missed the point? why buy a game if your not going to open it??? I just have got Borderlands 2, its quality!

Marty

sorry have I missed the point? why buy a game if your not going to open it??? I just have got Borderlands 2, its quality!

That's what I was trying to get at, I buy the games with the intentions of playing them but more important things get in the way and they end up not being played. Such a waste of money but ah well.

Marty

Got Hitman Absolution for £14 today off Amazon. :pimp: Another to add to the list. :facepalm:

cornoccfc

Got Hitman Absolution for £14 today off Amazon. :pimp: Another to add to the list. :facepalm:

Lightening deal?

Nearly did the same but have Skyrim and Resident Evil 6 unopened and no time to play so thankfully didn't buy

Marty

Lightening deal?

Nearly did the same but have Skyrim and Resident Evil 6 unopened and no time to play so thankfully didn't buy

Yeah it was the Lightening deal, at that price I thought why not.

Covstu

Lightening deal?

Skyrim will drain your time for the next 4 months (playing solid) nevermind the two expansion packs!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I know people who do that but not myself, I only buy games I am really into. I won't buy a game just to try it out or because the trailer looked good, so I only buy about 3 games a year

Users who are viewing this thread