Season ticket holders - Where are you sitting? (1 Viewer)

Gallagher

Just a thread to see where most of us are dotted around this season. Whether it's to put a name to a face, or to see if the SBT community happens to be in the same area. May be useful to bring in new chants or whatever in the future. If you are a non season ticket holder where do you usually like to try and sit?

I'll be sat in Block 15 Row SS Seat 24-26.

Marty

Block 15, TT, 1-2! No idea what the view is like up there, 1st year red arse!

my old seats. :D You're gunna love that old man who sits in the row behind, chats crap all game and hasn't a clue about the game.

Block 15. half way up. :D

gouldberg

Block 22, EE.

There for the view and the banter with some of the other ST holders around me.

ccfcdan

Block 22 row RR To be honest though we normally move across and sit in empty seats on the half way line. Saves a fortune :D

Marty

Oh good god no!!!!!! Lol

i'm not even joking, hes the reason i moved to where i am now, 1 season of him calling everyone a C***, telling everyone to break each others leg, the guy is an utter tool and so is his lad. he always leans forward with his huge beer belly as well and keeps pushing you forward.

Walking Bird

Sounds like the old boy near me at the Norwich friendly. Was going mental after 5 minutes,by half time he was red in the face & a vein was nearly bursting on his forehead!

glamour76

Block 30 hh. Not the best atmosphere but it's just where I've been for 3 years. On slow days, might make my way round to block 15. If you'll have me :)

Walking Bird

Oh yeah i'm in block 15 as well

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Block 16 row N

rob9872

Block 18 Row KK on the far left of row to stick my legs out :)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
i'm not even joking, hes the reason i moved to where i am now, 1 season of him calling everyone a C***, telling everyone to break each others leg, the guy is an utter tool and so is his lad. he always leans forward with his huge beer belly as well and keeps pushing you forward.

Haha I think I know who you mean as I stand in row VV - there are a group of kids who stand to the left of him

sky_blue_up_north

BL 15 MM C'mon

sy79

Haha I think I know who you mean as I stand in row VV - there are a group of kids who stand to the left of him

I'll beable to handle him but my mate has a short fuse so this might be an even more emotional season then expected !!!!!

Marty

I'll beable to handle him but my mate has a short fuse so this might be an even more emotional season then expected !!!!!

Don't you just hate that feeling when you reliase you have brought the worst seats in the house. :laugh:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Where will I be sitting?....... at home, Totland Bay, Isle of Wight! :D

Users who are viewing this thread