Season ticket in blocks 1,2 or 3 in the West Stand, (1 Viewer)

skyblue14

Can anyone tell me, if I buy a season ticket in blocks 1,2 or 3 in the West Stand, what turnstiles/entrance would I use? My season ticket was for the East stand and I'm not familiar with the other side of the stadium.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 18.39.52.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 18.39.52.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 720

skybluepm2

Does anyone know if you can pay by direct debit this year?

Fristratingly, the club haven't been able to obtain credit terms for such facility so as an alternative are doing a 6/12 game packages. This will have a a huge bearing on Season Ticket sales in my opinion.

AndreasB

You enter through the back of the atrium - ie where the players go in - you go straight upstairs. Its a nice little area - no queues for bogs and definately warmer in the concourse than the rest of the ground for winter matches. Food and drink queues are bad there though.
You can of course enter through any turnstile and just walk through the corporate area - there is no restriction on this as long as you dont try and get into the lounges - although I imagine that wouldnt be too difficult either if you had your wits about you.

skyblue14

You enter through the back of the atrium - ie where the players go in - you go straight upstairs. Its a nice little area - no queues for bogs and definately warmer in the concourse than the rest of the ground for winter matches. Food and drink queues are bad there though.
You can of course enter through any turnstile and just walk through the corporate area - there is no restriction on this as long as you dont try and get into the lounges - although I imagine that wouldnt be too difficult either if you had your wits about you.

Thank you very much. This is the kind of info I was hoping for.

Users who are viewing this thread