Season tickets for 2024/2025 season (23 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Apr 15, 2011
Coventry
Agreed, we're out

We're not fucking Barca we sold out twice this season. The ticket exchange is a great idea, the telling you how many games you must attend before any of us know the impact of the new sky TV deal on 3pm Saturdays is a joke

You'll be out but replaced by someone else who wants it.

People were turned away last year as they sold out too quickly.

skybluecam

Apr 25, 2015
In fairness , and it's been mentioned .. buying in the family zone saved alot of money as our ticketing prices for kids is pretty atrocious and one of the worst in the league for single match tickets

That needs addressing and then I'd say I agree totally
to be fair, I think the £50 season tickets for U14s last year was ridiculously cheap - 1/8 the price of the cheapest adult ticket

Reactions: MalcSB and oakey

Sky Blue Pete

Nov 24, 2012
Whilst don't disagree and in normal fixture circumstance, no issue. With likelihood at multiple changes/evening kick offs that makes it really tricky for genuine families with young children.
To get a season ticket yes
Need match packages

Reactions: Sick Boy

AOM

Jul 8, 2016
So with the exchange. Do they sell the ticket twice then?

I'd imagine so. Just trying to gett in that extra cash from the empty seats.
Makes sense really, and I imagine Doug will probably end up getting rid of the season ticket revoking eventually

Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

Sky Blue Pete

Nov 24, 2012
Agreed, we're out

We're not fucking Barca we sold out twice this season. The ticket exchange is a great idea, the telling you how many games you must attend before any of us know the impact of the new sky TV deal on 3pm Saturdays is a joke
I’d say it needs some thinking about got someone’s fingers on it - needs some supporter group challenge

SBT

Sep 14, 2012
No the family zone , as that's what we're talking about
I was referring to your question about why anyone would pay for something they weren’t planning to use in full. I gave you the answer in my case, which is that I want to stay engaged with the club and give them my money and support regardless. I know the economics are slightly different in the east stand from the family zone, but from a customer retention/loyalty point of view it’s the same issue - if the club doesn’t value those supporters, they’ll not bother. They better be pretty sure they can replace them all!

Reactions: wingy and Alex1987

pusbccfc

Apr 15, 2011
Coventry
Be amazed if this system isn't tweaked slightly.

Doubt it.

He is not taking the approach Man United and Chelsea do where if you miss 3 matches you have the season ticket removed.

You have the opportunity for 10 ticket exchanges. It will be the click of a button on the ticket website. This will allow other families to go at a discounted price.

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Doubt it.

He is not taking the approach Man United and Chelsea do where if you miss 3 matches you have the season ticket removed.

You have the opportunity for 10 ticket exchanges. It will be the click of a button on the ticket website. This will allow other families to go at a discounted price.

Let’s be honest it’ll be more like a click of sixteen different buttons, four emails, a test on historic CCFC accounts through the ages and an IP check.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Oct 16, 2010
So with the exchange. Do they sell the ticket twice then?
Yea, they will probably give you a small refund or money voucher and then they sell your seat again at full prices.

Honestly don't think it will be used more than twice a season.

Blind-Faith

Mar 19, 2018
Southam
Football really is changing isn’t it? New TV deal, games played every other time of the week bar Saturday at 3pm, being barred from going if you miss a few games? It’s like they want you to stay at home and watch it on the TV ( this is an extreme opinion I know )

Feels like the club have dropped a bit of clanger on some aspects off this.

Reactions: Saddlebrains

samccov1987

Jun 29, 2011
Think he’s fucked this one. I will be interested what prices he charges for the family zone. I would have understood more if they banged the price up so adult and kid equated to a standard adult.

Ticket exchange ain’t a bad idea - I have no problem them selling a ticket that ain’t being used. But given it’s the night matches people don’t turn up for not sure what demand they think they’ll get.

Can’t see us selling out too many times next year unless we are going for promotion. No derbies with Blues and Lester either.

Revoking a season ticket you have paid for is one way of killing off new customers pretty fast.

lifeskyblue

May 22, 2015
Son aged 21, season ticket since he 6 (apart from Northampton and reverted to JSB ticket season before this as he spent time in Canada…flew home especially for play-off final) has a scholarship for an MA in USA next season (August to May). Hope we able to keep his ticket but can’t afford full price. Will take granddaughter occasionally l. Wife and I will still be there

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
It’s a bit stupid as people buy a season tickets and would assume the date isn’t changing. I estimate 40% of fixtures were removed from the original schedule.

The club don’t offer refunds for this but will make the to ticket holder surrender the seat on a fixture change and it’s not even confirmed they are recompensed

King has never liked concessions and should just scrap it entirely rather than this fudge

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
Nail on head - they need to just get the kids matchday prices right and this all makes sense...

why buy a season ticket if you can only attend half the games
Awaydays.

Reactions: SBT

MalcSB

Mar 10, 2012
Sounds like just the Family Zone.
Good question though, how would they find out if you weren't attending? Can't see stewards going round doing a head count
Won’t the turnstiles register that you haven’t attended?

Reactions: AOM

MalcSB

Mar 10, 2012
Isn’t the real issue with empty seats in the Family Zone the non attendance of non existent kids, invented to get an adult a cheaper ticket and who will never attend because they don‘t exist?
The adult FZ ticket was sold on the basis of the adult being accompanied b6 a child. It that never happens that seems to me to be fraud and revoking t(e tickets would be entirely reasonable. Genuine inability to attend (for reasons as described by, for example, @Saddlebrains ) should not result in revocation .

MalcSB

Mar 10, 2012
Well done Doug.

We can't throw money away because people decide not to show up most of the season. That part of the ground is half empty every game, even those which are sold out. There's plenty who missed out on JSB cheap tickets and plenty who would love to buy a regular matchday ticket there.
being devils advocate, how is money being thrown away when the seats have, in fact, been sold at the going rate. What is wrong is the fraudulent purchase of FZ tickets with no intention of child's ticket being used. That is down to barmy pricing.

bigfatronssba

Apr 20, 2013
Son aged 21, season ticket since he 6 (apart from Northampton and reverted to JSB ticket season before this as he spent time in Canada…flew home especially for play-off final) has a scholarship for an MA in USA next season (August to May). Hope we able to keep his ticket but can’t afford full price. Will take granddaughter occasionally l. Wife and I will still be there

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is a 21 year old man using a JSB ticket?

Users who are viewing this thread