season tickets sold update (1 Viewer)

hill83

Depressing and hilarious in equal measure.

We want our City back.

Chipfat

The club had collected payment for 27 season tickets by last Sunday so 67 today doesn't sound unrealistic, so sad to see how far we have fallen..

Bennosdancingfeet

I actually have some sympathy for the 67 who for some reason feel they need to go. I'm going to hate not going and part of me wants to go but there is no chance whatsoever with the current owners at the healm. I'm hoping the pain ill be enduring will one day see us back home.

Delboycov

A fair few of the 67 probably thought they were getting cut price season tickets for the Ricoh! I know the usual suspects on GMK thought that we would have several thousand ST holders....just shows how the few have underestimated the feelings of the majority.

D

Deleted member 4232

Disappointingly City historian Jim Brown has said he is going to Northampton.

As a historian, Jim almost has an obligation to go, no matter how he feels about the ownership or stadium status. He documents everything that happens to the club, good or bad.

hutch1972

As a historian, Jim almost has an obligation to go, no matter how he feels about the ownership or stadium status. He documents everything that happens to the club, good or bad.
Why, he only has to read the paper to see the result !

SkyBlueScottie

A fair few of the 67 probably thought they were getting cut price season tickets for the Ricoh! I know the usual suspects on GMK thought that we would have several thousand ST holders....just shows how the few have underestimated the feelings of the majority.
I challenge you to find such a post.....

J

Jack Griffin

it is believed that only 67 have been actually sold, the rest are concessions put aside in an area for JSB's.
people have had phone calls asking them to have ST.
up on twitter at the moment

60 of them are the people canvassed by Grendel the other day.
(Was it Grendel? Someone posted some nonsense about loads of their 'friends' going a week or so ago)

Users who are viewing this thread