Season tickets: to buy or not to buy? (1 Viewer)

North York’s Blue

You blew that by posting a wanker sign and inferring that someone buying a season ticket was a 'scab'.

What are you on about i have made my self quite clear, you seem to be taking my comments out of context and manipulating it to suit you. there is nothing hypocritical in what i have said. you follow sisu and their plans to play
outside of Cov then that's your choice, but there will not be many of you and you will face the consequences of doing so.
What consequences are they then?

ajsccfc

I haven't taken anything out of context whatsoever, here's your entire load of shit again:

The only fans that should get a season ticket if they want too are those who have never missed a game , those who
have had a season ticket for more than five years and those that do not mind being ostracized by there own community and don't mind being called a scab .:jerkit:
I am sorry but i think you are wrong, we need to be solid and united and not follow sisus plans for Coventry playing outside Coventry, anyone who goes and watches CCFC home games outside of Coventry is a traitor end of, we should all stick together on this .

There's no subtlety there. You call for unity in the same breath as criticising people who aren't doing exactly what you'd like them to. You don't seem to have enough self-awareness to apply any other context.

This is on a forum where someone brazen about flouting tax laws complains about the potential financial misdoings of a hedge fund, and where even certain people singing 'we'll fight 'til the game is won' have claimed to give up and wished relegation to League Two purely to spite non-existent 'bumlickers'. It's a melting pot of angry stupidity.

Last edited:

peekingtom

I haven't taken anything out of context whatsoever, here's your entire load of shit again:

There's no subtlety there. You call for unity in the same breath as criticising people who aren't doing exactly what you'd like them to. You don't seem to have enough self-awareness to apply any other context.

This is on a forum where someone brazen about flouting tax laws complains about the potential financial misdoings of a hedge fund, and where even certain people singing 'we'll fight 'til the game is won' have claimed to give up and wished relegation to League Two purely to spite non-existent 'bumlickers'. It's a melting pot of angry stupidity.[/QUOT

Yet again you are miss quoting me , Aj its people like you, that Fisher and sisu are relying on arseholes who will follow them where ever they go. don't be an arsehole and stand up to them otherwise it will be Non league football you will be watching.

ajsccfc

You mean people like me who've said clearly that they aren't following the club outside the city and so have no use to Fisher and SISU?

Nice try at discrediting me, but you've yet to explain the 'context' I've missed. I haven't missed anything have I? You're just shouting at people who aren't doing what you like, while claiming to be just and in the right.

peekingtom

I can not be arsed to go back reading through the drivil that you post to verify what you have said to be correct ,My English grammar may not be the best, but you are not my teacher so fuck off, i hope you understand that ,
At the end of the day we are all on the same side and want what is best for our club, we need too find away where we can all stand together on the issues that face us, im off too the pub.

Grendel

I can not be arsed to go back reading through the drivil that you post to verify what you have said to be correct ,My English grammar may not be the best, but you are not my teacher so feck off, i hope you understand that ,
At the end of the day we are all on the same side and want what is best for our club, we need too find away where we can all stand together on the issues that face us, im off too the pub.

So the best way to stand together is to label fans as scans for going to support the team.

Almost as ironic as Rupert "tax free" Bear bragging he dodges paying taxes and we are mugs for doing it and it the same breath slams a hedge fund behaving unethically.

skybluegaz2

If we are playing at the Ricoh next season, assuming a deal is done, many of us will eventually receive season ticket renewal letters.
We therefore need a thread to discuss options
Option 1: Not a penny more = stick to total boycott of all tickets and merchandise. Do not renew.
Option 2: No season ticket but attend and buy no merchandise = this gives freedom to change to options 1 or 3 as events unfold and deprives club of cash up front.
Option 3: Renew season ticket, business as usual.
Discuss

Your initial premise is all wrong. NO WAY will ACL "DO A DEAL" with SISUSCUM - and they have the support of the vast majority of fans

edgy

If we're at the Ricoh, I'm going. The club need our money to compete in the league. A Haskell/Byng/McMahon/RedBull/Dhinsa won't change that fact.

Grendel

Your initial premise is all wrong. NO WAY will ACL "DO A DEAL" with SISUSCUM - and they have the support of the vast majority of fans

What so the "vast majority" of Coventry fans don't want Coventry to play at the Ricoh? Because given the current situation that has to be what you are saying.

torchomatic

At the Ricoh? then i'd go.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

1940 oldfive

and if pigs had wings the price of bacon would go up
Were we?

At the end we were for sure, because we had the 10 points hanging over us, but we were within about 7 points I think before Leon Clarke got injured.

That injury and the shadow of penalty over the club did for us in the end, along with Robins going, but for a while we were close and my point is that it wouldn't take too much more to get us into the play-off positions.

Had Robins stayed and Clarke remained fit we would have been close.

Paxman II

Attendances if we end up playing back at the Ricoh will on average be the same as last season I suspect dependent on form and who we are playing etc. I'd put my house on it!
We don't represent 330,000 people on this forum most of whom give a sideways glance at the back pages and only notice we have a game next Saturday Bla bla bla

letsallsingtogether

I for one would have to think seriously may not renew but will probably give in the end as the urge maybe to strong a bit like that itch you get>>>

Users who are viewing this thread