Season tickets? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Still no season ticket, few days left yet :) if not I'm sure if I just go to the ground on Saturday I'll get in :)

theferret

Tomorrow will be interesting. Only about 1200 tickets sold. I guess most will pay on the night. If the gate is 5000, that is one big walk-up to deal with without cash turnstiles.

Terry Gibson's perm

They should have cash turnstiles even the idiots that run the club should be able to work that out, I went to the Butts today but the queue was too long as I was supposed to be working so just left, only one person selling tickets.

D

Deleted member 2477

4 days left and no season ticket still. What a joke

Grendel

They should have cash turnstiles even the idiots that run the club should be able to work that out, I went to the Butts today but the queue was too long as I was supposed to be working so just left, only one person selling tickets.

I don't think ticket master allows cash turnstiles.

Nick

Administrator
You would think ticket master would have some state of the art options. A chip and pin cinema type machine.

D

Deleted member 2477

Anyone asked the club what the plan is on saturday if people havnt received their st in time ?

theferret

Seeing as Wasps use Ticketmaster as well shouldn't be a problem with them being located at the Ricoh.

I think most weeks it will be fine, they'll be able to handle the walk-up if the operation has been expanded. Tomorrow I think they'll have a problem. A cup game where most ST holders haven't bothered to reserve their seat. If 3000 turn up from 6.30 to 7.30 (and people tend to arrive late for night games) they'll have to shift 50 tickets a minute. Good luck! Then again, perhaps they realise that and it is all in hand. If not, I'm sure we're all get over it :)

D

Deleted member 2477

Might be a long que of st holders sat then and a lot of unhappy fans

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

What initial does your surname start with? It might give me an idea when mine will come, mine us R

They were sent out in blocks I think as someone tweeted the club last week & they asked back which block they were in then responded to that answer with yours is being sent today.

Old Warwickshire lad

Sending them out in batches ???? I have received mine and my initial is S, waiting for grandsons who is B. They were ordered and paid for at same time with same card. We sit in same block obviously together. So the system they use must be interesting lol. Could not give a shit myself, but try explaining it to a 9 year old.

Nick

Administrator
Sending them out in batches ???? I have received mine and my initial is S, waiting for grandsons who is B. They were ordered and paid for at same time with same card. We sit in same block obviously together. So the system they use must be interesting lol. Could not give a shit myself, but try explaining it to a 9 year old.

Personally, I'd make the kids ones look different. (I dont know if they are or not as I havent seen a kids ST yet). Make them look fun with sky blue sam with a letter from sky blue sam saying thanks and come and see me in the family zone for a picture and stuff.

Doubt it though.

rd45

Kids ones look exactly the same. Agree with you that they could make some more effort with the letter etc. Probably just a case of getting something out the door this time though, given how late it is.

Otis

Post just been, still not got mine.

Haven't panicked at all and not been too fussed, but if it isn't here by Thursday I will be concerned.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Post just been, still not got mine.

Haven't panicked at all and not been too fussed, but if it isn't here by Thursday I will be concerned.
Our post has just been and no ST's. We are initial B and Block 36. Like you say, if not here by Thursday will be concerned.

ceetee

Same here. Post just came. Ran excitedly to the door.All I got was a Cotton Traders catalogue

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm still undecided if i'll get a season ticket or not, but i'd say almost certainly I won't be.

The lack of activity in the transfer window so far hasn't shown me enough to be convinced in parting with my hard earned cash either, the deadline (being Saturday?) is going to put me off even more rather than force the move as well.

Is there any news on how much individual tickets are for this season? I can't see anything. I don't think i'll be particularly motivated to queue for an hour at the ticket office on a match day and pay £24 for a ticket to watch Fleetwood either (I know I can use Ticketmaster, but might not know on the day in time).

I got home on Saturday evening with my hangover starting early after the journey home and feeling grumpy after the result. I opened my post on the way in to find my season ticket... Not the ideal timing, instead of excitement, I thought to myself 'triffic, this means I've got to do that all over again next weekend'!

Users who are viewing this thread