Season tickets? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Block 19 and still waiting

WestEndAgro

Still no sign of season ticket, they can't be sending them alphabetically because I'm a B

Pipehitterz

still waiting for my second season ticket, first one came friday

if they have all been posted, what fucking stamps did they use on mine?

D

Deleted member 2477

The club is an absolute joke this season being run by idiots

D

Deleted member 2477

Postman just walked up the drive with a envelope in his hand. Thought here it is at last .

Opened envelope to find a tesco clubcard :arghh::arghh:

WestEndAgro

I'm assuming they are automatically being posted out to home address? serious question or are any going to the butts ticket office direct.

Warwickhunt

Block 24 both season tickets delivered looking good for Saturday - a good perfomance would certainly ice the cake

chiefdave

Reckon there's going to be pro rata season tickets if you look at the wording
This is the final week that City fans can purchase a complete 23-game Season Ticket
Also gives an update on sales figures.
To date, 5,423 regular Season Tickets have been sold and the club would like to thank all the supporters who have pledged their Sky Blue allegiance for the 2016/17 season!
Breakdown:
Premium Zone: 1,716
Standard Plus: 1,160
Standard Zone: 2,417
Total: 5,423

Nick

Administrator
I guess they will just do match packages, so you can buy 15 tickets at once or something.

Pipehitterz

So not had my other ticket yet
Phoned them to see what's going on

Apparently both my tickets were in the post together last thursday first class.

Safe to say it ain't coming now cuz I can't remember a letter taking 7 days to arrive ffs
Asked them if I could come get a paper ticket today for Justin , and guess what, we all have to queue up again at ricoh ticket office saturday.

It opens at 12!!!
What the Fuck is wrong with this Club and decision making.
Do they think I'm the only one , from the percentage of people on here who haven't got theirs yet either , I figure a good 2-3 thousand will be there too with me.

Surely 9 am is the right time to open, some of us have better things to do that to queue for 3 hours before a match ffs

wingy

I did mine on the finance and had an issue with the sign up missing the pin no they sent
Had a reminder so did a second attempt
Now hoping I didn't cock it up
Brothers had his and we did it off the same laptop and time.

Nick

Administrator
I did mine on the finance and had an issue with the sign up missing the pin no they sent
Had a reminder so did a second attempt
Now hoping I didn't cock it up
Brothers had his and we did it off the same laptop and time.

Was that the pin number they send to your phone?

Have you had a letter come through about the finance? I think I have had about 2 payments come out so far for it!

wingy

Was that the pin number they send to your phone?

Have you had a letter come through about the finance? I think I have had about 2 payments come out so far for it!
Yeah
Thinking about it I'm sure I received that letter.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Why do they do that? How does that happen?

No idea if the envelope with 3 goes missing I'm still inconvenienced by having to go to the ticket office which I'm going to have to do chasing up the potentially missing 1 as it stands at the minute, just increasing the chances of tickets going missing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread