Season Tickets (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
you can get a concession season ticket now though ;)

Meanwhile, unlike previous seasons, students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and armed forces members.

Liquid Gold

CCFC said:
Meanwhile, unlike previous seasons, students can access the concession rates too – as well as young adults (Under 21s), seniors (over 60s) and armed forces members.

Thats better though

Nick

Administrator
Had a quick look for comparisons for League 2 and found this:

season-ticket-prices-2018-19-web-p1.jpg

Liquid Gold

SO Cheap , just the £630 for me , my 9 year old and my dad for potentially 4th tier football , so blessed to support such a generous club

£27 per match for all of us
I mean you're not paying for your Dad i assume so its just you and your son at £330. spread over the season is £30 a month. Not exactly breaking the bank is it. I'd be willing to bet most people pay more for a phone contract than it costs to take your son to the football each week.

Evo1883

Had a quick look for comparisons for League 2 and found this:

season-ticket-prices-2018-19-web-p1.jpg

Let’s Be honest , we are a totally different club , in a totally different situation .
Our club should be desperate to get supporters back and engaged with its local club , I understand the financial implications of such deals if it doesn’t work out , but just because other clubs are more expensive doesn’t make it right .
Bradford 169 and forest offering amazing prices too .

I would have been over the moon with prices of around £220 , but our prices have yet again failed to inspire

Nick

Administrator
I mean you're not paying for your Dad i assume so its just you and your son at £330. spread over the season is £30 a month. Not exactly breaking the bank is it. I'd be willing to bet most people pay more for a phone contract than it costs to take your son to the football each week.

Yeah works out about £34 or something a month for 10 months.

Nick

Administrator
Let’s Be honest , we are a totally different club , in a totally different situation .
Our club should be desperate to get supporters back and engaged with its local club , I understand the financial implications of such deals if it doesn’t work out , but just because other clubs are more expensive doesn’t make it right .
Bradford 169 and forest offering amazing prices too .

I would have been over the moon with prices of around £220 , but our prices have yet again failed to inspire

You have only used 2 examples though, that's out of 3 leagues of 20+ teams of Bradford and Forest. Surely if you understand the financial implications you can see why?

Evo1883

You have only used 2 examples though, that's out of 3 leagues of 20+ teams of Bradford and Forest. Surely if you understand the financial implications you can see why?

Let’s look at our club as an individual club , the league positions of recent years , the drop in attendances in recent years and then ask yourself is it cheap ??

This club has to find a way to make money whilst bringing supporters back and reasonable season ticket prices would be a start , I’m not suggesting ridiculous prices but why should a ST holder in the 4th tier pay over £10 per match ??

The club yet again are doing nothing to entice support back to the Ricoh , and yet again next season when crowds are still shit we will be saying “fickle this fickle that “

Nick

Administrator
Let’s look at our club as an individual club , the league positions of recent years , the drop in attendances in recent years and then ask yourself is it cheap ??

This club has to find a way to make money whilst bringing supporters back and reasonable season ticket prices would be a start , I’m not suggesting ridiculous prices but why should a ST holder in the 4th tier pay over £10 per match ??

The club yet again are doing nothing to entice support back to the Ricoh , and yet again next season when crowds are still shit we will be saying “fickle this fickle that “

I am looking at it in relation to other clubs in our league. Just because we were in the Premier League years ago then the Championship etc what difference does that make if we are trying to compete in League 2 and if we are lucky League 1?

Football at the lower levels if expensive, been through it so many times. It isn't just CCFC.

Nick

Administrator
Bradford were averaging 8-11000 before the owners decided to get the fans back by going cheap .
The attendances over the last 5 years or so indicate the correct decision was made

So there's 1 example out of all of the football league that everybody says every time?

Do you think we would sell enough to then cover it?

SBAndy

Bradford were averaging 8-11000 before the owners decided to get the fans back by going cheap .
The attendances over the last 5 years or so indicate the correct decision was made

And we had cheaper tickets the other year. Didn’t see any more season ticket holders that year, hence the price went up again. As a fan base, we seem to be very price inelastic, so price changes don’t really make a difference to uptake on tickets.

Speng

Does my tits in everyone going on about Bradford this price Bradford that price ..... piss off and support them , it’s bloody £13 a game ,
Stop moaning all the bloody time ,
We don’t have all the revenues other clubs have so this is our main income , I really don’t get all the moaning ,

Otis

I think this pricing strategy is absolutely fine. You have to remember, we could well be in League One on these prices.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm glad they have got the ticket prices out nice and early.

I was thinking of packing in managing/playing my team and switching it in for a season ticket.

I won't be doing that now.

skyblueinBaku

I'm so angry I have just called the dog a great big fat ugly walrus.
Makes a change from calling your wife that, Otis. By the way, I hope you've been treating her extra nicely today (8th March International Women's Day). The Russian ladies love being pampered today.

Adge

Well not surprised really. I’ve mentioned it a couple of times already about Boddy being happy with the current model when I spoke to him recently. It’s a no from me but what needs addressing is getting more emphasis on ex-season ticket holders who didn’t renew previously.
I not sure them prices will be enticing ex season ticket holders really.

Otis

Trying to renew mine now, but I always choose installements and am not getting the option. Only getting the option of card payment for the full amount.

Otis

Well not surprised really. I’ve mentioned it a couple of times already about Boddy being happy with the current model when I spoke to him recently. It’s a no from me but what needs addressing is getting more emphasis on ex-season ticket holders who didn’t renew previously.
I not sure them prices will be enticing ex season ticket holders really.
Not even if we go up this year?

Users who are viewing this thread