See you Thorn get Megson in (1 Viewer)

Glen

Surprisingly sacked at Sheffield wed did wonders at WBA would be good for us just what we need experience and would not be too costly

SkyBlue

Megson's style of football is appalling and there is a reason he was sacked by Sheffield Wednesday

Jesus... I hope this is a mackem like because if Megson is your ideal candidate perhaps my dreams of a truly dead Coventry will come true.

Shit club, no ambition.

Sutty

I cannot stand Megson.

He might get us results but it would be no fun at all. Also, I don't want all of our results to be the ref's fault, as seems to be the case with him.

malkitccfc

get steve bruce in, supports the ONLY side from the north east, and almost sent that shit excuse for a club down.

Colonel Mustard

AT may very well be an outstanding manager if he were to have a transfer booty containing millions, but he has proven he is no use with SISU-standard resources. It's really come to something when I want to see Gary bloody Megson as CCFC manager, but if it brings about a change in leadership, then go for it.

skyblueflubsky

Would make no difference if Megson came in as he would have fuck all to work with. Give Thorn a chance in league. He deserves that for standing by us when many would have walked away.

Covstu

We need to continue with thorn just focus our energies in getting more resources and our owners out

dongonzalos

Surprisingly sacked at Sheffield wed did wonders at WBA would be good for us just what we need experience and would not be too costly

Glen is a genius, none of you can see it but I can. Well done that man!!!!!!!!!!

I will explain it to you.

He knows the only way to remove SISU is to starve them of funds. It is their oxygen.

Some fans can't see this and are still intending to go next season which will give the investors some small encouragement and they will keep their fingernails in till the end.

However sack Thorn bring in Megson, Piss off about 10,000 people. It will give them the moral excuse not go. Those who are not sure will then watch a couple of games of Megson's style and then will be it attendances of the 5000 ultra hard core = SISU gone.

Sneaky Glen its either that or you are nuts

Last edited:

stupot07

He did well at WBA because they pretty much had the best squad in the league at that time.

Grendel

The most depressing aspect of this discussion is that megson would turn it down.

Grendel

big club like us we should be aiming for a big name roy keane doesnt have a job neither does mick mcarthy or steve bruce any of these 3 would be perfect for us good managers with lots of experience of getting shit teams promoted

In a perfect world yes. In a sisu world it's at all the way.

This is clearly an attempt at humour.

Megson was sacked by Sheff Wed and countless other clubs because he is an awful Manager. No chance.

Users who are viewing this thread