Seeking asylum in Blackpool - TLS (1 Viewer)

87mint

Blackpool Match Report:

The rare moments of class - a searching diagonal ball from Fleck; a perfectly timed sliding tackle from Martin - quickly sank into the murky mediocrity to be expected from two sides so completely bereft of form and confidence.

Before the half hour we won a corner. Jacob Murphy had been delivering crosses that put both Madders and Cole to shame, but this one was a bit off; it was too close to the keeper, who claimed it, dropped it, and then protested as MAF crowned his meteoric renaissance by almost missing an open goal.

Read the rest of the report here

Nick

Administrator
Where abouts was that EDL rally? I saw a few of them in the Wetherspoons before the game and heard the police and saw them all gather.

I was with you, I shit myself when he handballed it!

Samo

Don't get me wrong, I love language but jeez... misplaced intellectual masturbation in full flow!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Not sure what Lauryn Hill and her fellow Fugees have done which has warranted such aggression from the EDL.
Also, their standard of spelling is atrocious: since when does NWI stand for No more refugees?

Lecko

Where abouts was that EDL rally? I saw a few of them in the Wetherspoons before the game and heard the police and saw them all gather.

I was with you, I shit myself when he handballed it!

We saw probably about 10 EDL mongs on the way to the game in a taxi, they were soon rounded up by the police though, it was outside the spoons

jimmyhillsfanclub

Top class as usual 87mint.....

PS: I think Samo is just jealous......or perhaps I should say suspiciously solicitous...maybe even anxiously desirous about your composition.:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread