Sell out Every away Ground (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Make sure we sell out every away ground in the country and more whereby we have to be given to other areas as there are too many fans
A loud one minute demonstration should be held on the 18th and 83rd minute the year we were formed a little bit like villa's Stiliyan Petrov in the 19th minute as fans all over the country now recognise the 19th minute albeit for a different reason of course
We also should have literally hundreds of fans outside the directors entrance at each away game chanting songs about going home and we will never set foot in Northampton as of yet we have not been remotely vocal now is the time to show our true feelings

jimmyhillsfanclub

Tickets for away games are going to be selling out before reaching general sale....

......assuming all the "I'm only going to away games" folks actually follow through with their proposals, it certainly appears the "NOPM" crowd will not be watching City at all next season....home or away.

As an "away only" fan since we moved to ricoh.....I'll see some of you at about 10-12 away games as per usual.:wave:

Noggin

Absolutely no interest in this for me, I won't be going to another game now until we are back in Coventry and that includes if we draw Man Utd or Villa in the cup. Have cancelled my sky blues player so my only following will be checking the scores online. To a certain extent this is about principles but mostly they have just killed all my enthusiasm and passion, the only passion left is anger and disgust. I have no desire to watch us die slowly struggling along until we hit the conference and once we start doing poorly I expect Away crowds to be significantly lower than last season too.

Users who are viewing this thread