Semi Final Dates (2 Viewers)

MalcSB

I’m in block 1 which would have been £360 for a senior citizen. I realised too late that I had ripped myself off.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I've looked at the plan for Chelsea and their tickets and is it me being thick or are nearly all level 2 either Club Wembley or premium costing £120.
Was that so on all our previous visits? Will we just get the gods(500's) left for us?
Where our 33,000 plus going to sit or stand?

Merseyskyblue

I've looked at the plan for Chelsea and their tickets and is it me being thick or are nearly all level 2 either Club Wembley or premium costing £120.
Was that so on all our previous visits? Will we just get the gods(500's) left for us?
Yeah I think that’s right🙃, I think the ones nearer the half way line will be 120 and all the others on level 2 100

MalcSB

Where we did the last few times we have been there.

MalcSB

Were you looking at this site?

MalcSB

Chelsea's offical site.If thats what your asking
I thought I had posted a link to a site which has tickets as you described them available, I.e. no “ordinary” tickets. I could t find semifinal tickets on Chelseas official site which didn’t surprise me at the time as I don’t have a purchasing history or account with them. I’m intrigued so I’ll have another look. I may have misinterpreted your original post though.

Chris1987

I thought I had posted a link to a site which has tickets as you described them available, I.e. no “ordinary” tickets. I could t find semifinal tickets on Chelseas official site which didn’t surprise me at the time as I don’t have a purchasing history or account with them. I’m intrigued so I’ll have another look. I may have misinterpreted your original post though.
Level 2 tickets are £120.00
Catigory 1 tickets £80.00
Category 2 tickets are £65.00
Category 3 £45.00
Category 4 £30.00
The prices are on the ticket information drop down box

thekidfromstrettoncamp

No bother .My comment was more about the lack of seats available on level 2.It seems as though Club Wembley are taking over more and more of the ground and so any tickets at that level are dearer.I seem to remember our fans who sat in the 100's last time saying their view for the penaltys was not very good.

ccfcricoh

No bother .My comment was more about the lack of seats available on level 2.It seems as though Club Wembley are taking over more and more of the ground and so any tickets at that level are dearer.I seem to remember our fans who sat in the 100's last time saying their view for the penaltys was not very good.
I was sat in the 100s, my view was too good if anything, could see them all 😭

MalcSB

My ticket for the play off final was £51.50 for level 2. I guess FA Cup semi final always likely to be more expensive than that but the Club Wembley preferred status pisses me off. As usual the ordinary fan suffers,

God knows what our Final tickets will cost.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

My ticket for the play off final was £51.50 for level 2. I guess FA Cup semi final always likely to be more expensive than that but the Club Wembley preferred status pisses me off. As usual the ordinary fan suffers,

God knows what our Final tickets will cost.
I know the difference in the 2 games accounts for some of the price but even so seems to be large.Agree about Club Wembley keep going and there will be no allocation for fans of club in the games.
Have viewed the final prices somewhere don't ask me where from memory don't think they were excessive compared to the semi's

Users who are viewing this thread