Semi Final Dates (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

I feel bad about the inconvenience for some because of the date and time.
It has however meant me and t’other half can now at least watch it on TV in a bar in Porto. The Satdey time was bang on our flight over there from Alicante 😱
PUSB
I beg to differ - But there is absolutely zero fucking 'inconvenience' when it's been fucking 37 years since we've been in this position.
Anybody else having their ticket delivered to their door via a fucking silver platter?

Saddlebrains

I think the most shocking thing about this, is that Jet2 charged you £1250 to move your Holiday by 1 day.

Was a cancel and rebook due to the amount of time between now and then. So 70% of the fee paid is taken, then 30% get allocated to the nee dates, e.g 1 day later for everything.

Marty

Not sure if anyone is interested.

But Wealdstone is having a fanzone again this year, tickets on sale tomorrow at £7.50 per car/£15 mini bus. Those who went last season are able to buy today and should receive an email at some point today.

wingy

But Wealdstone is having a fanzone again this year, tickets on sale tomorrow at £7.50 per car/£15 mini bus. Those who went last season are able to buy today and should receive an email at some point today.
If my Banking would approve a huge payment of £7-50 I'd have a chance, pathetic NatWest and customer service a joke!!!

Balli001

I have booked last night

Colesy55

Arsenal playing Chelsea now on the 23rd April ! Probably the reason they wanted man city & chelsea on the Saturday!

SkyBlueTam

Where did you here that, I can't see it on their socials yet.

SkyBlueTam

Wealdstone FC Wembley Fan Zone​

Wealdstone FC Car Park Fans Zone is availabe for booking NOW.

When you fill the online form it doesn't ask you for an email address, so make sure you make a note of your order number for reference & proof.

For those who don't know, this is Wealdstone FC football ground in Ruslip, straight down the M40 a couple of side roads and you are there, very safe area with secure parking, £7.50 for a car, £20 for mini-bus, they can take up to 1000 people, they open their social club as a fan zone & do a super BBQ. Then when you are ready to go it's a short walk to Ruslip tube station and 20 mins down the line is Wembley Park station at the bottom of Wembley Way ready for that walk of walks up to the ground.

Great solution for those who are driving. I'm already booked.

Last edited:

torchomatic

I think I might start kicking up a fuss on Twitter more often if it’s true Richard Overson paid this fans £1250 fee to move their holiday a day later with Jet2…

Dear Richard
I might have to miss the game as I don't have a Tesla to go down in...
[waits patiently for DM]

torchomatic

I've booked now thank you. Yes I parked there last year as well, I was very impressed.
I have too even though I'd got somewhere else for a fiver. This will be more convenient and being with other City fans will makes it worthwhile. Also, safer than parking in a random supermarket.

Levship20

I get the feeling DK might also announce a remaining 5 game package which will guarantee you a Wembley ticket! After all, he has reduced away supporter allocation.

Mucca Mad Boys

The club should offer a package. Last 5 home games £150 ish and gaurentee a Wembley ticket. They will sell and will fill the ground for the run in.
Depends, if they did that would they be able to guarantee all STHs, members and non-STHs with a lot priority points get tickets?

Imagine if, for arguments sake, a bunch of Man U supporters willing to pay £150+ for a Wembley ticket could guarantee themselves a ticket by signing up for a match package for Cov?

Perhaps it’s unlikely but it’s just a thought.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Depends, if they did that would they be able to guarantee all STHs, members and non-STHs with a lot priority points get tickets?

Imagine if, for arguments sake, a bunch of Man U supporters willing to pay £150+ for a Wembley ticket could guarantee themselves a ticket by signing up for a match package for Cov?

Blackburn offer is 105 compared to suggested 150ish

Gynnsthetonic

You'd need an existing supporter number to get a match package I'd of thought

Users who are viewing this thread