Semi Final Dates (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Season ticket holders haven't received anything from United yet. Apart from the usual e-mail spam trying to flog merchandise and memberships, of course...

My apologies. An email has been received saying it's supposed to be the Saturday although it was sent yesterday morning and on Sunday evening before any further consultations with the authorities took place so not, as yet, officially confirmed.View attachment 34660

Yes that’s the letter I was shown ….

SBT

Sunday according to Phil Upton on CWR

The MET crying about Chelsea fans travelling through the Marathon

Easier for them to have us and united come in from the north, go nowhere near central London

Devastated 😩
It’s almost certainly due to TV scheduling - 35,000 Chelsea fans on the tube during marathon Sunday is neither here nor there.

Bugsy

pusbccfc

Do they get a lot of marathon runners taking the tube to Wembley?

I’ve, accidentally, been in London on marathon day and staying near the route and as soon as you’re a couple of streets away you wouldn’t even know it was happening. If anything it’s quieter than normal

This. It makes no difference. The marathon takes place earlier in the day and is within certain areas

Reactions: SBT

Ashdown

The marathon does create chaos to be fair, Ive been there ….however, not sure it would affect a match in Wembley?

Great_Expectations

I’ve running the London Marathon on Sunday morning, so selfishly I wanted the Sunday so I didn’t have to (try and likely fail to) resist drinking all day Saturday.

However 3:30 kick off makes it extremely tight, so I’ll probably miss KO, be in my sweaty running gear and likely feeling horrendous!

Skyblueweeman

I’ve running the London Marathon on Sunday morning, so selfishly I wanted the Sunday so I didn’t have to (try and likely fail to) resist drinking all day Saturday.

However 3:30 kick off makes it extremely tight, so I’ll probably miss KO, be in my sweaty running gear and likely feeling horrendous!
Run quicker mate. Best incentive to smash your PB.

If you're not Top 10, you really need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

SkyBlueSoul

While I wouldn't wish this on you in the slightest, I can see the headline now:

Coventry fan runs London Marathon, carries on to Wembley, misses kick off, then SLEEPS THROUGH historic semi-final win!

Brighton Sky Blue

You'll probably still be more sprightly than Harry Maguire if it's any consolation

napolimp

Got this image in my head, of a runner sprinting through the finish line of the London Marathon in first place, and then continuing to run towards Wembley without stopping.

no_loyalty

Talk sport also confirmed its Sunday with a 3.30pm kickoff.

Users who are viewing this thread