Semi Final Dates (2 Viewers)

skybluelee

Saturday was going to be a logisitcal nightmare.
Home Alone Yes GIF by Sky

matesx

People moaning about the Sunday….just imagine getting to the back arse of Azerbaijan on a Thursday night to play Fc Carrier Bag or whatever they’re called. Mental.

why in the name of fuck would you do that?

Manchester_sky_blue

Oh well that answers the question of whether I needed to try for a ticket in the open sale. Could have gone on the Saturday but not the Sunday. Shit 😐

SkyBlueSoul

Both my dad and brother who are on less than 100 points have messaged today saying they can definitely go if it's Sunday and have checked that our accounts are linked.

I'm wondering when to have "the chat" with them that I will buy just myself a ticket if general sale looks like too much of a risk.

Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

skybluecam

Hull better be moved then? That's a must win (certainly a must not lose) if we want playoffs. Hardly fair us having to play our two biggest games of the season 48 hours apart.

Sick Boy

Both my dad and brother who are on less than 100 points have messaged today saying they can definitely go if it's Sunday and have checked that our accounts are linked.

I'm wondering when to have "the chat" with them that I will buy just myself a ticket if general sale looks like too much of a risk.

Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons
There’s next to chance of it reaching under 100 points this time.

Covkid1968#

Il throw the mother of all bitch fits if we are the Sunday
Sorry mate - appears that Utd letter was a Red Herring...feel really bad now!! Can you def not make the Sunday??

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The marathon does create chaos to be fair, Ive been there ….however, not sure it would affect a match in Wembley?

The FA couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, why pick to have the semi final on the same weekend as the marathon. 😲

Bugsy

Would have been nice to be a Saturday... but oh well... same day as when we played Leeds!

also that was on 12th April 1987

we play Man Utd 21st April. 🤞

Johnnythespider

I’ve running the London Marathon on Sunday morning, so selfishly I wanted the Sunday so I didn’t have to (try and likely fail to) resist drinking all day Saturday.

However 3:30 kick off makes it extremely tight, so I’ll probably miss KO, be in my sweaty running gear and likely feeling horrendous!
Get a taxi for the last few miles and just jump.out a couple of hundred yards from the finish line

AJB1983

If we can’t move the hull game then it’s massively unfair.
No premier league games for a week either side of the semi’s.
Only Man City playing in Europe midweek on the Wednesday and that’s at home. So if anything it’s better if they have the Sunday just so we get an extra day ahead of hull.
No way they can play 2 games in 3 days. Don’t even do that at Christmas.

Skybluecol

I’ve running the London Marathon on Sunday morning, so selfishly I wanted the Sunday so I didn’t have to (try and likely fail to) resist drinking all day Saturday.

However 3:30 kick off makes it extremely tight, so I’ll probably miss KO, be in my sweaty running gear and likely feeling horrendous!
Nothing like a bit of motivation to run faster and through the pain barrier....

Good luck and hope you make the game

Users who are viewing this thread