Shamima Begum (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Ffs some of you really do try to pretend to be too nice on a faceless football forum. I imagine you're ok with living next door to her? All sanctimonious crap.

Terrorists are ok, but dont you dare disagree with me about anything political or righteous on here or I'll follow you to the end of the earth to call you a wanker!
I don’t think anyone on here as ever said that if she were to return she shouldn’t be in prison. She was born and radicalised in the UK, meaning she’s the UK’s problem. Plus I’m not sure countries should be allowed to revoke citizenship of someone born there if they’re entitled to citizenship.

fernandopartridge

I don’t think anyone on here as ever said that if she were to return she shouldn’t be in prison. She was born and radicalised in the UK, meaning she’s the UK’s problem. Plus I’m not sure countries should be allowed to revoke citizenship of someone born there if they’re entitled to citizenship.
I wouldn't go as far as saying she should be in prison, the point is that our courts should decide whether or not she should be in prison, not some culture warrior Tory minister.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

I wouldn't go as far as saying she should be in prison, the point is that our courts should decide whether or not she should be in prison, not some culture warrior Tory minister.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Yeah, don’t disagree, but it’s inevitable she’d spend some time inside.

rob9872

Yeah, don’t disagree, but it’s inevitable she’d spend some time inside.
Probably segregated for her safety and re-radicalised. Lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread