Shane O'Conner to leave BBC Coventry and Warwickshire. (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Be interesting to hear how the new breakfast host interviews Tim Fisher.

http://radiotoday.co.uk/2015/11/new-breakfast-duo-at-bbc-coventry-and-warwickshire/

All seems a bit odd. New show not on until next year, Shane still listed on the schedule and an announcement after he'd done what turned out to be his last show. Even having his last show be a Monday is a bit strange.

Also doesn't look like he's got anything lined up elsewhere. Makes me wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes.

He'll be missed for sure, seemed to be the only way who wouldn't let Fisher come out with any old rubbish unchallenged.

Grendel

"hosts"
They've got them two birds on haven't they.

"Birds?" - Christ if I wasn't on the internet I'd think I have woken up in the 70's.

skybluesam66

Paul Marriott is covering on the show till the new year.

the worst presenter on the station (unless you are interested in what his kids are up to)
Today was arguing with Geoff foster as to whether Cheshire was North

Nick

Administrator
Never listen to CWR apart from the football, it is awful. They just talk absolute shite.

Grendel

Paul Marriott is covering on the show till the new year.

the worst presenter on the station (unless you are interested in what his kids are up to)
Today was arguing with Geoff foster as to whether Cheshire was North

You clearly haven't heard Bob Brolley but I take your point. He is just dull. They did this before when they sacked Liz Kershaw and replaced hiner with two non entities (though in hindsight her replacement was inevitable). Trish is pleasant enough but just grates after a while. Shane O'Connor was the best presenter they had - back to Planet Rock again...............

wingy

You clearly haven't heard Bob Brolley but I take your point. He is just dull. They did this before when they sacked Liz Kershaw and replaced hiner with two non entities (though in hindsight her replacement was inevitable). Trish is pleasant enough but just grates after a while. Shane O'Connor was the best presenter they had - back to Planet Rock again...............

Trish has got the gig.

Nick

Administrator
He's been on Twitter, from whats been said on there it looks like he might have got the boot.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
CWR has been shite since I left in '95! :whistle:

cloughie

Glad he's gone, a know it all who knew nothing about nothing especially about Coventry, a pompous brummie twat Who always thinks he knows best and is always right................reminds me of a poster on here

Oh and T rish .FFS No No No No Cannot stand the womens voice etc

I'm sure she is a nice person not wishing to be horrible in a personal way

Users who are viewing this thread