Shaun Miller (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

I am sure that Ray Ranson and Sisu Capital will help drive Coventry City forward into a brand new era for the club.
A quote from Mr Joe Elliott - 2007 - Yeah cheers Joe

tom88

He has stated in his interview on player that its 1 year contract and will be extended depending on how well he does

Kingokings204

Decent signing. Hope he Is only back up though and I don't like 1 year deals. Oh well its a striker so a positive overall.

Terry Gibson's perm

I like one year contracts where there is an option of a second year as they do seem to try a bit harder when they don't have the security of the extra years and who cares if they have a re-sale value as we never see any of that money.

Chipfat

Beat me to it spider,,,,,,Miller will be liked for his work ethic, not sure 20 a season player, but looks like this squad will have to share the goals around this year...

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Don't give a shiny shite about the one year deal for a forward I've never heard of, frankly. Just hoping we still have a club in one year to give him an extension. That's my primary concern.

He's a striker, wearing Sky Blue. That's good news. Let's wish him every success. Hell, we need good news. Let's hope he's it

Users who are viewing this thread